ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 174 of 174
« First < 74124164170171172173174
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
New World Order 05:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Yeah, I'm thinking we need to make more than one trade.
With the injuries this is the worst WR room I’ve ever seen.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Lots of traffic for Kupp. Supposedly they want a second round pick. Will take on some of his ‘24 salary.

How’s his health?
Missed a month with an ankle injury. Hasn't played since week 2.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:16 PM Today
Im only half kidding when i say, when it comes to Kupp's health, we really only need him till JuJu comes back....eeek
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Missed a month with an ankle injury. Hasn't played since week 2.
Yeah but i heard it was a freak accident and his ankles are practically indestructible.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:20 PM Today
Lots of traffic for Kupp. Supposedly they want a second round pick. Will take on some of his ‘24 salary.

How’s his health?

I mean, it's a small sample size, but to start the season he caught 18/27 targets for 148 yds in two games. He looked pretty darn good. Ton of targets in just two games though. The injury was kind of flukey. Or it was intentional. Problem is his last four injuries (iirc) were all to do with his ankles, and one of them required surgery, like a year ago or whatever.

If he could stay healthy, it's a no-brainer. Trade LAR our 2nd and threepeat. He's that good. Just don't have a ton of confidence he can stay healthy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can we dispense with the "When JJSS gets back..." conversations now?

Dude pulled a hammy DURING A BYE WEEK that is going to essentially wipe him out for 4-6 weeks.

You cannot, cannot, cannot count on this person being on the field. At all. Ever.
You can’t count on him. He gave us one good game. He can give us more, fine. But, count on him. No way.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:23 PM Today
You can’t count on him. He gave us one good game. He can give us more, fine. But, count on him. No way.
I don’t think we’re going to have a choice.

Everyone outside of the guy were going to trade for sucks, with the exception of Worthy
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Ours is the worst 2nd available for trade in the league, but hard to imagine someone else outbidding us for a WR that’s been injured the last 5 weeks.

Send
-2nd
-Sky Moore
-6th Swap

Recieve
-Cooper Kupp
-6th Swap
Why would they care about Moore?
[Reply]
Page 174 of 174
« First < 74124164170171172173174
Up