ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024
Spoiler!

The Latest:

Marquise Brown & Rashee Rice are back in the Chiefs’ training facility.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 23, 2024

Andy Reid said Hollywood Brown is “ahead of schedule” and attacking his rehab, but he wouldn’t commit to a certainty of seeing him this season. Called him “a relentless worker.”

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) October 23, 2024

DeAndre Hopkins has 11 regular season games to get up to get fully comfortable within the #chiefs offense and with Patrick Mahomes. By the time the postseason arrives, I'm told there is a real chance Hollywood Brown could return. Which would make KC's it's most complete at the…

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:19 AM 10-23-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Pfff why'd we even need to trade for Hopkins? Clearly these guys will be back next week.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:21 AM 10-23-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Pfff why'd we even need to trade for Hopkins? Clearly these guys will be back next week.

We shouldn’t rush them back so they’ll sit for the Raiders. We can have Hopkins this week then flip him before the deadline.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:22 AM 10-23-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
We shouldn’t rush them back so they’ll sit for the Raiders. We can have Hopkins this week then flip him before the deadline.
Fuckin' Prett Creach and his 5D Chess....that guy....
[Reply]
dirk digler 10-23-2024, 11:28 AM
This message has been deleted by dirk digler.
scho63 12:40 PM 10-23-2024
Craig Carton, through his Rutgers connections, said Pacheco is on the treadmill walking already. That's nuts.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:27 AM Today
FWIW Verderame said on his pod that a Chiefs source told him they hope he can be back at practice around X Mas. That would be great
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Welcoming Hopkins
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
FWIW Verderame said on his pod that a Chiefs source told him they hope he can be back at practice around X Mas. That would be great
Normally you'd think eh, how is a guy gonna do much when he hasn't played all year

But he should be able to run himself into shape very soon if not already, and if he and Pat had the chemistry down they supposedly did... sounds like enough time to scale impact in the playoffs.
[Reply]
treeguy27 12:03 PM Today
What are the rules regarding IR? Is he allowed in the facility and at practices?

If so you think he could be running routes and keeping his timing with Pat up. He doesn't have a leg injury, I assume he's close to being able to do everything but be tackled. At the least he could be standing next to Naggy everyday and staying sharp with the offense. Then the day he's cleared he's completely up to speed.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:28 PM Today
Rumor is a Hollywood Xmas present for KC offense
[Reply]
threebag 12:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Rumor is a Hollywood Christmas present for KC offense
Money Shots will happen
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:47 PM Today
Pat has a small football field in his backyard so I'm sure Hollywood and him should be able to get some workouts in if he's able to catch the ball without any issues.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
What are the rules regarding IR? Is he allowed in the facility and at practices?

If so you think he could be running routes and keeping his timing with Pat up. He doesn't have a leg injury, I assume he's close to being able to do everything but be tackled. At the least he could be standing next to Naggy everyday and staying sharp with the offense. Then the day he's cleared he's completely up to speed.
Idk about at practice but they’ll be in the facility for “treatment”. I’m sure they’ll pick up on some things here and there. I know they can’t participate until their practice windows opened.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Up