Page 5173 of 5173
« First < 4173467350735123516351695170517151725173
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Bad ownership and managing and coaching.

As bad as Nix has been he’s been better than Paton or Painpill or Penner has at their jobs.
It's not Nix's fault he was over-drafted into a hopeless scenario.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's not Nix's fault he was over-drafted into a hopeless scenario.
It's truly the best timeline to be a Chiefs fan. We excel in every way that Denver doesn't. And it doesn't look to change anytime soon!

I'm just happy I've got all my friends in this thread here on CP here to enjoy it with!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I’ll paraphrase Pasta “I provided an answer if you look close enough”.

Maybe this brd69 is Pasta. Eh? Maybe not, hey let’s get back to refuting truthful germane points…
I can promise you I've never had a mult
[Reply]
brdempsey69 04:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
It's actually from Waynes World, but OK, LOL.
Never watched Wayne's World. Didn't interest me.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
Never watched Wayne's World. Didn't interest me.

Notwithstanding, exactly what point were you trying to make? This I've gotta hear.

And let me guess. Are you one of those that believe Pat Bowlen's lie about "deferring payments to fund a new stadium" when the Donks got exposed by Al Davis about violating and cheating the salary cap? If the answer is yes, then I've got some real BAD news for you that will prove beyond any doubt that Bowlen was just feeding Donkeys fans a bale of hay filled with Donkey-doo just to make Donkeys fans feel better.
Dude, there's like 3 people in this thread that carry water for the Denver franchise.

You can figure them out pretty easily. tooge is not among them so take a fucking xanax.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 05:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Dude, there's like 3 people in this thread that carry water for the Denver franchise.

You can figure them out pretty easily. tooge is not among them so take a ****ing xanax.
Okay my bad, but if he's not a Donks fan, then he only needed to say so. But what was he trying to say initially? It appeared to me he was coming across in the same degrading manner, as MHM and that other Holladay guy. I can't read his mind. Don't need xanax, just simple clarity.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm still trying to figure out how Nix had -7 yards passing at half just a few weeks ago. That's hard to accomplish..

So combine that 1st half effort and this weeks 1st half effort..he would have like 15 yards passing for 4 quarters of play.

Remarkable...

Even joking around...I dont think I would come up with that level of terrible.
The "great ones" often exceed our wildest dreams.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:50 PM Today
Okay my bad, but if he's not a Donks fan, then he only needed to say so. But what was he trying to say initially? It appeared to me he was coming across in the same degrading manner, as MHM and that other Holladay guy. I can't read his mind. Don't need xanax, just simple clarity.
Degrading?
[Reply]
brdempsey69 06:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Degrading?
Projecting anybody as the HO (Kamala) is indeed degrading.

Incidentally, I notice that you are not willing to engage in any discussion about the Donks inglorious past or present.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:08 PM Today

Incidentally, I notice that you are not willing to engage in any discussion about the Donks inglorious past or present.
It is all a matter of perspective.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:12 PM Today

I’ve definitely shared thoughts on the present.. not taking the bait for your walk down memory lane. I’ll let you guys have fun with that. You appear from nowhere out of your sports cocoon and apparently have an agenda, so enjoy.
[Reply]
Page 5173 of 5173
« First < 4173467350735123516351695170517151725173
Up