Pablo 09:04 PM Yesterday
GET SOME

The Boys are playin' some October ball! pic.twitter.com/ghrM2oMecn

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
DCTwister 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coach:
Royals can only get a 5 or 6 seed.
I should have explicitly said 2nd wildcard seed. Royals have the the tie-breaker over the Tigers. They can only be the 2nd or 3rd wildcard. Yes, 5 or 6 overall.
[Reply]
Coach 12:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
I should have explicitly said 2nd wildcard seed. Royals have the the tie-breaker over the Tigers. They can only be the 2nd or 3rd wildcard. Yes, 5 or 6 overall.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that makes more sense now.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 12:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I was at a bar watching the 2014 wild card game, and I can still remember the sound of the screams coming through the TV, not even people going nuts at the bar, when Salvy's hit skipped right past Donaldson's glove. It was a physical force.

You can compare that moment to when Mahomes hit Sammy Watkins for the long TD against the Titans in the AFCCG. Exact same thing (and the fact the crowd screamed SAMMY!! right before Mahomes threw it is still an amazing thing to experience).
I was lucky AF to be in attendance at both games. Still lived in KC for the Wild Card game. Trekked up from Austin for the AFCCG. Those memories will be burned into my consciousness until the day I depart this earth.

[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 12:57 PM Today
I am so happy for our Royals! Get it back to KC boys. I have never been to playoff baseball. Lets go Royals! Clap, clap, clapclapclap
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:09 PM Today
It’s crazy that both the Royals and Chiefs will 3-peat
[Reply]
Coach 01:54 PM Today

Bobby gets a day off for the first time this season. Well deserved. #Royals

Frazier, 2B
Garcia, SS
Perez, DH
Melendez, LF
DeJong, 3B
Grossman, RF