ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5116 of 5116
« First < 4116461650165066510651125113511451155116
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:44 AM Today
I have always believed knowshit to be a mult. Maybe Clay's, maybe someone else's. But the constant use of tweeted fluff for posts has just strengthened that belief. I think that the poster had a lot of fun with it at first, but now, after all these years, the fun has played out, so the poster doesn't use the mult nearly as much. Or maybe the poster just doesn't have the time to keep up the facade anymore. Either way, the mult did provide a lot of entertainment. I hope that the real poster comes clean someday. We'll have a good laugh about it
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I have always believed knowshit to be a mult. Maybe Clay's, maybe someone else's. But the constant use of tweeted fluff for posts has just strengthened that belief. I think that the poster had a lot of fun with it at first, but now, after all these years, the fun has played out, so the poster doesn't use the mult nearly as much. Or maybe the poster just doesn't have the time to keep up the facade anymore. Either way, the mult did provide a lot of entertainment. I hope that the real poster comes clean someday. We'll have a good laugh about it
I think he’s the best troll on this site. Too bad (not really) his team sucks so bad he doesn’t usually make it to October. But he can post a meaningless tweet, with a :-) after and get so many responses. I used to feed into it too, until I realized he’s trolling. Because trolling is all he has nowadays, so he’s mastered it. He’s actually pretty funny when you look at him through that lens.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:04 AM Today
But but but…we have new turf on the practice fields at Dove Valley and it’s the finest turf Walmart money can buy!

Regards, Quesadildos Joemo

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think he’s the best troll on this site. Too bad (not really) his team sucks so bad he doesn’t usually make it to October. But he can post a meaningless tweet, with a :-) after and get so many responses. I used to feed into it too, until I realized he’s trolling. Because trolling is all he has nowadays, so he’s mastered it. He’s actually pretty funny when you look at him through that lens.
It's fucking hard work carrying water for the donks thru any lens. Even the best of trolls would be broken after seeing what little dix nix has to offer. There's no material

I imagine it's like those feds that are assigned to review hard-drives to convict sex offenders. Terrible mental toll.

[Reply]
TEX 08:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
But but but…we have new turf on the practice fields at Dove Valley and it’s the finest turf Walmart money can buy!

Regards, Quesadildos Joemo

And the LARGEST scoreboard!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:31 AM Today
Nah he's not a mult. Used to be pretty active in the media forum and even played some rounds on one of the old Call of Duty games with some CP members.
[Reply]
TEX 08:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
CBS sports has an article up about how bad Mo Pix has been. For anyone that wants to go over and read it,

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...kie-qb-bo-nix/

It just says that after the game the Steelers' DBs were laughing at how small the playbook was for Pix. They said they knew everything was going to be a limited area, so that was all they had to defend. It also mentions that Pix has completed just 6 of 24 passes of at least 10 air yards. That's good for a passer rating of 14.2.

Most pro-ready QB ever to come out of the draft.
#12 OVERALL!
Payton's guy!

:-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
#12 OVERALL!
Payton's guy!

:-) :-) :-)

NFL READY!