ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
penguinz 02:59 PM 10-09-2024
The older you get the less you can trust a fart to not turn into a shart.
[Reply]
golfindude 10:36 AM Today
I may have posted this before but getting old isn't all bad. For one thing it doesn't last long.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I was diagnosed pre-diabetic 15 years ago. told myself, no biggie, I can change shit up. I never did, obviously. fast forward to Thanksgiving of last year, doc said "why don't you try the dexcom 7 patch/receiver". so I did! down 40 pounds and generally feeling much better. no drugs, no new exercise. just knowing what I was eating, that was causing issues. just had a checkup last month. doc says "whatever you are doing, you're levels are at pre-diabetic levels!! keep it up".
I think I recall a post that Buck had "sugar is killing us, and is in everything" or something like that. its' amazing what's in our food and how horrible we are eating as a society.

XXX 000
Lower you insulin resistance as quickly as possible. For some people that could be dangerous but for most it's the single most important thing you can do to improve your health.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Lower you insulin resistance as quickly as possible. For some people that could be dangerous but for most it's the single most important thing you can do to improve your health.
yes!! once i realized what my "triggers" were, it was certainly (more) manageable. i should also add that using common sense, not over-indulging, and making better choices have helped me out tremendously!! also, i pretty much won't eat anything after 8pm.
everything in moderation!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up