« First < 198248288294295296297298
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:10 AM Today
He can't contribute though. No matter how many times you repeat the false narrative it isn't going to make it true. He's not an NFL caliber returner.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:13 AM Today
Yeah Km with Sassy here. Remigio and Ross aren’t good. They need to go make a trade to replace Skyy, not bring anybody up
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
He can't contribute though. No matter how many times you repeat the false narrative it isn't going to make it true. He's not an NFL caliber returner.
This is totally ridiculous. Where does this come from? He has done nothing to show that he is incapable except for not having actual game reps, which he had plenty of in college. And he did plenty well in limited PR reps including almost running one for a td in the preseason.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You don’t think Andy would have seen that skyy moore isn’t any good before they keep incorporating him into plans and continue to insist that they have big plans for him and he just needs to break out? I love Andy Reid but we know from time to time he makes the decisions based on emotion. There is zero logic whatsoever to skyy being rostered in week 5 let alone this season at all.
Maybe the cost of replacing your 5th or 6th wide receiver wasn't worth it for a minor upgrade. I don't know but maybe the team just decided to allocate those resources elsewhere instead of cutting skyy, eating the dead money, then paying his replacement on top of that when there weren't good options for the cost, all to improve the absolute basement of the wide receiver room.

Skyy is lousy yes, but to act that andy and veach are morons for keeping the guy that already had salary cap space sunk into him, knows the playbook, and is maybe a good teammate....is some pretty low faith in those two.

They already ate toney's cap but he was also making stupid videos bashing the team and actually turning the ball over to cost us games. Sometimes you just can't fix everything in one off-season.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah Km with Sassy here. Remigio and Ross aren’t good. They need to go make a trade to replace Skyy, not bring anybody up
Yes that is what they need to do. Nobody is on the trade bandwagon more than me. But there is zero rationale for having skyy out there against Nola especially put in a role where he may be asked to return punts despite being a complete liability . This isn’t about remigio being a long term answer. As long as skyy is on the roster it makes zero sense for him to be on above remigio.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I am good with that but if they aren't going to do that then I would rather see one of the other guys honestly.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Maybe the cost of replacing your 5th or 6th wide receiver wasn't worth it for a minor upgrade. I don't know but maybe the team just decided to allocate those resources elsewhere instead of cutting skyy, eating the dead money, then paying his replacement on top of that when there weren't good options for the cost, all to improve the absolute basement of the wide receiver room.

Skyy is lousy yes, but to act that andy and veach are morons for keeping the guy that already had salary cap space sunk into him, knows the playbook, and is maybe a good teammate....is some pretty low faith in those two.

They already ate toney's cap but he was also making stupid videos bashing the team and actually turning the ball over to cost us games. Sometimes you just can't fix everything in one off-season.
I don’t think it’s low faith that guys who are spectacular at their jobs have some minor faults. They’ve done a brilliant job with this roster. Think most of us would agree that they are way too emotionally invested in skyy. I get not paying for a replacement. We brought in Hollywood and worthy and that might have finally been enough to squeeze skyu out of brown stays healthy.

But now this is no longer a financial decision. We have the in house option to use somebody in his place. Someone who also knows the playbook, doesn’t cost anything and was liked enough to stick around for 2 years. So at this point the decision seems way more emotional than it does logical
[Reply]
Page 298 of 298
« First < 198248288294295296297298
Up