ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>What to do about Wanya Morris?
SHOWTIME 04:38 PM Yesterday
The guy is absolutely brutal

Veach needs to get Donovan Smith or Bakhtiari in here ASAP. Wanya is not sustainable for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Even trading for a high level player isn’t a guarantee. If that guy gets injured, you’re in really bad shape.

I also just realized that Laremy Tunsil has been penalized 12 times this year already. So, no one is immune to that.
Well yea there is no "sure thing" it just is what it is.

We're winning with the issue so we just have to make it work.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:53 AM Today
Not sure why people are freaking out… this is not a surprise that our young tackles are struggling.. We all talked about this.. They are playing through this. The plan was getting one of these guys going so we can have a serviceable tackle on a rookie deal..
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:58 AM Today
He had a bad game but overall he's been better than expected. Kingsley looks like Morris did last year, green as a crayon.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Not sure why people are freaking out… this is not a surprise that our young tackles are struggling.. We all talked about this.. They are playing through this. The plan was getting one of these guys going so we can have a serviceable tackle on a rookie deal..
To be fair, his PFF grade isn’t far off from Jawaan Taylor's.

JT - 62.6 OVR, 69.2 PASS, 66 RUN = 7 PEN & 1 SCK Allowed

WM - 57 OVR, 55.6 PASS, 54.8 RUN = 2 PEN & 2 SCK Allowed

Certainly room for improvement, but not terrible.
[Reply]
O.city 10:01 AM Today
I don't think I'd be too willing to let the interior get worse, I'd like to keep that group together if possible. It just may not be, which is the way of the league.
[Reply]
O.city 10:07 AM Today
Also.....Crosby is just a legit player. He's out in the wilderness so I kinda forget about him, but everytime we play them he's just a menace.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up