ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 149
« First < 4999139145146147148149
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
dlphg9 01:38 PM Today
Lol wtf was that throw?
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Whats the best game of the 230 window gonna be? I went the pumpkin patch this morning and did all that family stuff now I'm locked in.
I wonder if there is a Nebraska version of Bob Fescoe somewhere in Lincoln right now screaming about how he wishes he went pumpkin picking today?
[Reply]
Pablo 01:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
I wonder if there is a Nebraska version of Bob Fescoe somewhere in Lincoln right now screaming about how he wishes he went pumpkin picking today?
You know there is.

And he's twice as insane and insufferable as Fescoe
[Reply]
Pablo 01:48 PM Today
Flea flicker???

:-)

That will surely get the boys in rhythm
[Reply]
Pablo 01:51 PM Today
I'm excited to watch this WR from bama embarrass the mutts all day. That dude is easily the best wideout on the field today, Luther is nice but just not in the same stratosphere.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:52 PM Today
Holy hell Iowa takes a deep shot and hits in.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm excited to watch this WR from bama embarrass the mutts all day. That dude is easily the best wideout on the field today, Luther is nice but just not in the same stratosphere.
Lmao, stfu with that stupid shit. Alabama has a QB that can actually throw and Burden has the coaches not so secret lover throwing him the ball.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:04 PM Today
Ford is gonna pay for your outlet and install if you buy a select electric vehicle from them.

Got me stronnngggggly considering it after seeing that

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 02:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, stfu with that stupid shit. Alabama has a QB that can actually throw and Burden has the coaches not so secret lover throwing him the ball.
Sounds like shit luck for Luther being on such a bum team.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:06 PM Today
Brody is in the injury tent, so maybe you guys will put a dude in that can actually throw now.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:17 PM Today
Holy shit dude looked like Skyy Moore back there
[Reply]
Pablo 02:20 PM Today
That backup Josh Dobbs commercial was good
[Reply]
Pablo 02:28 PM Today
Announcers saying Eli is a lil bitch.

I'm inclined to agree
[Reply]
scho63 02:42 PM Today
College refs are horrible. The Oregon Illinois game has already seen four missed or horrific calls.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
They're not allowed to beat tOSU.
You have an incredible track record of saying stupid shit.

Texas winning the title still? I believe you said the Yankees were going to win the series after the Stanton HR, so you have some latitude there.

But you’re really a good value rabble.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 149
« First < 4999139145146147148149
Up