ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>**** October 10th, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 4 GDT ****
wazu 09:32 AM Today
Time to shake off last night! The Royals have been relentless throughout this season, beating expectations time and again. Tonight the boys in blue are going to take Game 4 and send this series back to New York. Fans at the K be LOUD! These opportunities don't happen every year, or even every decade. Enjoy it!

Go Royals!

[Reply]
wazu 05:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbiZcKEVo0

Sorry, can't imbed, but if a mod wants to help me out, that'd be great. Thought this was appropriate...
OMG get out of here with anything from Rocky V. That movie doesn't exist! Literally anything else would be better.
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I think Freddie was in a slump? But yeah, he hasn't even pinch hit that I remember right.
Freddie was a BIG piece of our offense this year!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:34 PM Today
Good luck tonight, guys. Fuck up the Yankees, please.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
OMG get out of here with anything from Rocky V. That movie doesn't exist! Literally anything else would be better.
Oh come on... It's the best scene in the movie. And without it, we don't get Bat Fan.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Freddie was a BIG piece of our offense this year!
Yep, I agree. He should be pissed.
[Reply]
wazu 05:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Oh come on... It's the best scene in the movie. And without it, we don't get Bat Fan.
Look man, I am gonna let it go only because it has the Tommy Morrison connection. But in the future you gotta bury that one!

:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up