« First < 8485455565758
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Long trip home for DJ
Oh no. He was at that stinker wasn't he? 25 page post a coming...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:51 PM Today
:-) Or it's a bunch of folks being facetious about how fucking dog shit the Tigers are currently. Yeah, everybody knows barring catastrophic injury Burden is still going to be picked well before the Chiefs would have a chance at him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
To the people posting about Burden possibly dropping to the Chiefs at the end of the 1st round - do you take any time at all to think about what you're posting before you click send?

You'd have to know so little about football to even consider floating that...that...I can't even call it an idea. Calling it an idea is an insult to anyone who's ever actually had a real idea.
No shit? You fucking idiot. That all clearly went over your mindless head.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
To the people posting about Burden possibly dropping to the Chiefs at the end of the 1st round - do you take any time at all to think about what you're posting before you click send?

You'd have to know so little about football to even consider floating that...that...I can't even call it an idea. Calling it an idea is an insult to anyone who's ever actually had a real idea.
Oh the irony of this post....

You might want to heed your own advice and stop to consider what you are posting....and recognize sarcasm when you see it.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Up