ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM 10-01-2024
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:46 AM Yesterday
I’m starting to come around on this Diontae Johnson from the panthers. He seems like the closest to rashee comparison of the guys we assume to be available. He’s only been on awful teams with awful qb’s.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 05:48 AM Today
His options are nuked. Carr is gonna be out a minute and lose his starting job so the Saints will be off the table. You’re welcome.

He can go to the Jets still, but they are a dumpster fire going no where and Rodgers isn’t going to make it out of the next week games alive.

I guess it could turn on its head and get a bit scary if he goes to Baltimore or Buffalo, but I’d give that a 50/50 chance he ruins those team’s chemistry too and takes them out of the Chiefs’ way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Wished Kay was happening at my place tonight...

By the looks of her hair it already happened.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:23 AM Today
I think it's actually more likely now the Jets trade for him, even if they have to overpay.
[Reply]
In58men 06:33 AM Today
I really don’t think we trade for anyone. I’ll be surprised if we do.

After watching how easily we controlled the Saints. I still don’t think this team is playing perfect football. I think we’re underestimating how good this team really is.

If we do, it’ll be for a guy like Demarcus Robinson or MVS.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

If we do, it’ll be for a guy like Demarcus Robinson or MVS.
Hopefully this is tongue in cheek....
[Reply]
O.city 07:21 AM Today
It sucks he's with them, he'd be the perfect fit for us and what we need.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:58 AM Today
Shady McCoy said yesterday that he rang Veach after Rashee got injured and asked him if he's gonna trade for Adams. He said Veach said "No. We were in this same position last year and we turned out fine".

Now last year is obviously different because the WR room was packed but just not packed with good players.

This year we've lost two pieces though. So I'd be utterly stunned if we didn't at least get a gut in even if they ain't a big name. Because any more bad luck and that WR room is in major trouble.
[Reply]
TEX 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Shady McCoy said yesterday that he rang Veach after Rashee got injured and asked him if he's gonna trade for Adams. He said Veach said "No. We were in this same position last year and we turned out fine".

Now last year is obviously different because the WR room was packed but just not packed with good players.

This year we've lost two pieces though. So I'd be utterly stunned if we didn't at least get a gut in even if they ain't a big name. Because any more bad luck and that WR room is in major trouble.
Well, last year one of the pieces WAS Rice.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Agreed. The very fact that the team prioritized the WR room in the offseason is a clear indication that they knew we were very deficient in that regard. The injuries we've had put us right back at square one.

Can they survive with this group? Certainly possible. Will they try to? I really doubt it.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up