ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 136
« First < 3686126132133134135136
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
tk13 07:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Keeping Moore was a Reid thing, not a Veach one. Glad that you rarely post. This is the only undefeated team in the league who has won 3 of the last 5 SBs on the backs of players he either scouted or drafted. Veach isn’t perfect, but if he’s as bad as you are trying to make it they would not be where they are.
It's 1000% Reid. It's not going to change. Pickens is a sideline deep ball contested-catch type WR. They were never ever going to draft a guy like that. The idea that they'd ever take him is a total fantasy.

Pickens himself came out last year during a slump and said he can't produce running short routes. Hard to imagine any WR who thinks that working out in a Reid offense.
[Reply]
Mahomes007 07:28 PM Today
I was also taken aback when he overpaid $10 mil a season for MVS, who had displayed stone hands during his Green Bay tenure. I mean all the footage for seasons was there to see, playing with ARod but still... I get they needed a field stretcher in Tyreek's absence, but...
[Reply]
Basileus777 07:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
It's 1000% Reid. It's not going to change. Pickens is a sideline deep ball contested-catch type WR. They were never ever going to draft a guy like that. The idea that they'd ever take him is a total fantasy.

Pickens himself came out last year during a slump and said he can't produce running short routes. Hard to imagine any WR who thinks that working out in a Reid offense.
Reid doesn't want to run a bunch of sideline fades, Pickens was probably not even considered for this team.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 136
« First < 3686126132133134135136
Up