ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>**Come the F on Royals we need a win vs SF 9.22.24**
cmh6476 09:35 AM Today

Seth Lugo takes the mound this afternoon in the series finale vs. the Giants. pic.twitter.com/11eWFJSedo

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 22, 2024

[Reply]
cmh6476 02:20 PM Today
What a home stand
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:21 PM Today
Royals lose and Tigers win, I believe if the Twins win we are officially on the outside looking in
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:21 PM Today
First pitch strikes kill this team! They rarely swing at first pitch and are always down in the count having to swing at balls off the plate.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:22 PM Today
A playoff appearance on the line and we scored one fucking run in three games. Against a sub .500 team. At home.

Disgusting.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:23 PM Today
Jesus we’ve really screwed the pooch. Hard to believe we were tied for a division lead just a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Royals lose and Tigers win, I believe if the Twins win we are officially on the outside looking in
No. Tigers would be 0.5 games back.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nope. We are tied with Detroit but hold the tiebreaker.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:25 PM Today
Mariners are also only a half game back if they win today
[Reply]
PHOG 02:25 PM Today
These guys acted like they wanted to be anywhere else but in the batters box. 1 run, in a 3 game series, at home.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 02:27 PM Today
we were in second place pretty much all season long and with just a few games to go it's going to be pretty disappointing to finish in 4th after all that.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
we were in second place pretty much all season long and with just a few games to go it's going to be pretty disappointing to finish in 4th after all that.
Ran out of White Sox games.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:31 PM Today
They have 7 bums hitting this shouldn't be surprising they can't score. This sucks
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
A playoff appearance on the line and we scored one fucking run in three games. Against a sub .500 team. At home.

Disgusting.
Fans booed at the end. Good.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Ran out of White Sox games.
uhh that's not what happened. We probably couldn't beat the White Sox with how we're playing. We lost our leading RBI guy and then can't score runs now that he's out of the lineup.
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:33 PM Today
Every single hitter (minus Witt) on this team should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. I wouldn’t want to show my face in front of my family.
I wanna see a player throw a bat at something right now!!

Just gross.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up