ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>We don't need a belldozer we got a man of Steele.
big nasty kcnut 08:37 PM 08-10-2024
He should do this all game.
Attached: 20240810_195641.jpg (40.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Rausch 05:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
He just did, and fumbled again...:-)
He fumbled a third time, after the game?

They doing that thing where he has to carry a football everywhere he goes until the next game?
[Reply]
TEX 05:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He fumbled a third time, after the game?

They doing that thing where he has to carry a football everywhere he goes until the next game?
No. I meant that he did exactly what you said a 2nd time, when he fumbled in the Chargers game. Sorry for the confusion.

We just see this guy differently. Like DJ, I see him as a FB type. Im done with him as a primary ball carrier. As far as I'm concerned, he showed me who he is, and I believe him.

You see it differently. Thst's fine.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:27 AM Today
Hopefully, he has an alcoholic has-been father (played by Tim McGraw) who will duct tape a football to his hands in a drunken rage.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
No. I meant that he did exactly what you said a 2nd time, when he fumbled in the Chargers game. Sorry for the confusion.

We just see this guy differently. Like DJ, I see him as a FB type. Im done with him as a primary ball carrier. As far as I'm concerned, he showed me who he is, and I believe him.

You see it differently. Thst's fine.
I don't think we see him differently at all.

He's a UDFA that we carried on the roster because we thought he could play fullback, do some short yardage and goal line stuff, and we could bring him along slowly.

He was then forced into a starting role after injuries. No matter what you think about him he'll be a better player at the end of the year than right now. It's not uncommon for rookies to struggle with the football. He'd be the slowest starting HB in the league but he's good at picking up hard yards.

Problem is his vision isn't good at all, he doesn't recognize holes quickly, and he's had this issue with protecting the ball. These aren't physical limitations - it's mental. It's easily fixed. He's not having the ball pop up or out and he's not dropping it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I feel bad that he basically lost his starting duties after that fumble. He was playing well.

Sadly, ball security is job security.
You shouldn’t. He was given a chance that many with his talents don’t ever see.

2 fumbles in 28 carries just cannot happen.
[Reply]
TEX 06:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You shouldn’t. He was given a chance that many with his talents don’t ever see.

2 fumbles in 28 carries just cannot happen.
Yep. That's where Im at. Plus, Hunt changed the equation dramatically.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:46 AM Today
He's better than MEH. Fumbling problems and all. I assume the coaches are going to nail the ball to his hands.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He's better than MEH. Fumbling problems and all. I assume the coaches are going to nail the ball to his hands.
Nah CEH can block and has a better ypc steele should be playing arena ball
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up