ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 112
« First < 1262102108109110111112
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coach:
Not sure I'd buy that is the worst loss in MU history.
2007 Big 12 Championship.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
In terms of ass beating or ramifications?

If ramifications, than yeah probably 2007 Big 12 Championship or 2013 SEC Championship when Dave Steckel developed Down Syndrome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM Today
Once they had to go to OT against Vanderbilt you had to know this team wasn't a serious contender. Now, getting blown the fuck out and having every narrative about Drinkwitz confirmed to this degree I'm a bit surprised by, and I'm sure the folks with the money are none too pleased about today. In that regard, yeah, this loss probably set the program back quite a ways.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
In terms of ass beating or ramifications?

If ramifications, than yeah probably 2007 Big 12 Championship or 2013 SEC Championship when Dave Steckel developed Down Syndrome.
Ramifications.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:20 PM Today
Once they had to go to OT against Vanderbilt you had to know this team wasn't a serious contender. Now, getting blown the **** out and having every narrative about Drinkwitz confirmed to this degree I'm a bit surprised by, and I'm sure the folks with the money are none too pleased about today. In that regard, yeah, this loss probably set the program back quite a ways.
Or it makes the people with money want to spend more.

Drinkwitz was able to save his ass by weaponizing Mizzou’s NIL prior to last year with mediocre results to back him up. I don’t see boosters fleeing because of a giant turd being laid today.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:23 PM Today
Ramifications.
Then yeah 2013 should be right up there with 2007.

2013 blew a lead to Connor Shaw coming off the bench and missing a FG in OT at home to South Carolina to give them their only regular season loss prior to Auburn.
[Reply]
Coach 01:31 PM Today
Ramifications, yeah.

Ass beating. No. 1999 against Kansas State was bad. 66-0.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:51 PM Today
Drinkloser is a bitch for attempting a FG on 4th and Goal with 12 seconds left, down 41-7.

He looks like a fatter Kevin Kietzman.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Drinkloser is a bitch for attempting a FG on 4th and Goal with 12 seconds left, down 41-7.

He looks like a fatter Kevin Kietzman.
Millhouse had to make the score look better for those voters who haven’t yet figured out his team is completely fraudulent
[Reply]
Page 112 of 112
« First < 1262102108109110111112
Up