Chiefs DVOA

https://ftnfantasy.com/dvoa/nfl/team-total-dvoa

3rd Ovr.
5th Off.
10th Def.

Postseason odds

https://ftnfantasy.com/nfl/dvoa-playoff-odds

90.6% chance AFC West title
55.2% 1 seed (1st) (next highest is only 17.9%)
55.4% chance AFCCG App (1st)
31.5% AFCCG Win (1st)
18.5% chance SB Win (1st)
1.4% chance 17-0 (1st)
[Reply]
DRM08 12:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
According to DVOA, our offense is better than our defense?
Doesn't make sense.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Doesn't make sense.

Yeah, I’m wondering which metrics they’re basing that assessment on.

Our rushing yardage average per game is smack dab in the middle of the league. YPC is in the bottom third.

Pat is obviously having an off year statistically so the passing game numbers aren’t there.

Red zone percentage has to be terrible.

I mean, based on the eye test, the offense looks really good between the 20s, which is nice. But our defense has looked really good all year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Doesn't make sense.
Might have to do with adjusting to the level of the defenses they've played. They absolutely thrashed the Saints all game (despite not completing drives at the goal line) and the Saints were #2 ranked defensively coming into the game.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:28 PM Today
Yeah, I’m wondering which metrics they’re basing that assessment on.

Our rushing yardage average per game is smack dab in the middle of the league. YPC is in the bottom third.

Pat is obviously having an off year statistically so the passing game numbers aren’t there.

Red zone percentage has to be terrible.

I mean, based on the eye test, the offense looks really good between the 20s, which is nice. But our defense has looked really good all year.
The only bad thing with the defense has been opening drives. Through 4 games, they were the worst in the league for both yardage and points allowed on opening drives: 60+ yard scoring drive to begin all 4 games. They finally had a good opening drive against the Saints when they got the interception on Carr.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Chiefs need to start campaigning in states we are unlikely to win. I'm expecting a rally this weekend in California. While it's not typically a red state, Mahomes polled well there in 2022.
Heh this reminds me...I live in North Carolina and there is a shitload of Buffalo transplants here. In 2022 or 2021 you'd see those "Elect Allen/Diggs '22" signs everywhere.

Those were the first thing I thought of when Diggs was traded. You don't see those any longer :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM Today
Chiefs are the #1 offense in rushing success rate.

Run game is far better than those stats indicate.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up