ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Jerm 02:24 PM Today

When asked about the Will Lee and the alleged blanket gift to Mizzou WR Theo Wease, Elko said, "My suggestion would be, you guys should go ask Eli where that came from."

— Mark Passwaters (@mbpRivals) October 5, 2024

You cannot be serious LOL….
[Reply]
notorious 02:40 PM Today
Shit happens guys. Some Saturdays a team just comes out on fire and the other flat. College Station is a buzzsaw when momentum gets going too.

You'll be fine.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:42 PM Today
Another early October brand damaging loss
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:50 PM Today
Hope there are no Cook and Drink apologists out there trying to paint any pretty pictures.

Just waiting to see the Drink press conference this week where he chastises everyone for being so hard on Cook.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:13 PM Today
Yeah, pretty much over Drinkwitz. Rather unfortunate that string of games last year seems to have been a fluke. The most frustrating thing is he has had a couple games where the team plays way above its talent level. They've taken Georgia to the brink. Unfortunately the outright gaffes overshadow that to an exponential degree. I don't know if I've ever seen an overall team commit as many stupid self inflicted mistakes as the Drinkwitz Tigers.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:57 PM Today
If this team had any Pinkel QB other than Mauk under center, they'd have a chance. I've never seen any Missouri team so hamstrung by their QB.

He can't process plays, he's inaccurate, and now he's unwilling to run.

Unfortunately, when your head coach talks shit, teams are going to revel in beating your ass. Drinkwitz was fitted for a clown suit today, and his batting average on DCs looks to be getting worse.

I haven't seen such a gutless, uninspired gameplan on D since Herm was tying a Tampa 2 anchor to the Chiefs. How could you be so woefully unprepared and timid?
[Reply]
Jerm 04:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If this team had any Pinkel QB other than Mauk under center, they'd have a chance. I've never seen any Missouri team so hamstrung by their QB.

He can't process plays, he's inaccurate, and now he's unwilling to run.

Unfortunately, when your head coach talks shit, teams are going to revel in beating your ass. Drinkwitz was fitted for a clown suit today, and his batting average on DCs looks to be getting worse.

I haven't seen such a gutless, uninspired gameplan on D since Herm was tying a Tampa 2 anchor to the Chiefs. How could you be so woefully unprepared and timid?
A good HC would’ve seen that you have a lot of the pieces to be special and a QB that if EVERYTHING goes perfect 100% of the time could take you somewhere…..why not move heaven and earth to get a force multiplier in at the position and see what happens? Now you may not get that guy but by not even trying you’re saying Cook is that guy and it’s clear he’s not…

All falls on Drinkwitz. He has this weird obsession with Cook so it was never in consideration. Drew Pyne? LOL ok….

Insanity…but it’s ok because Drink wants Cook to marry his daughters or what ever.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:40 PM Today
Mizzou's schedule is pretty soft 10-2 still a possibility that should get you in the playoffs
[Reply]
Jerm 04:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mizzou's schedule is pretty soft 10-2 still a possibility that should get you in the playoffs
This team isn’t making the playoffs at 10-2 and after today, I don’t know how anyone could be talking about 10 wins.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up