ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
-King- 04:47 AM Today
The touchdown was also impressive. Any other RB would have went down before crossing the goal line. Somehow he stayed up and stretched just enough to get across. His balance and spatial awareness is amazing.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I mentioned that exact same thing to my wife during the game. And all of those extra 2 yard gains add up.
Can you imagine the punishment that a tandem RB stable of Hunt and Pacheco would be like when together?
[Reply]
Kman34 05:51 AM Today
I really think what he doing is amazing.. Coming off the couch with no OTAs or training camp and takes the full load of carries his second game back.. Must of been in amazing shape.. I thought it would take 3 or 4 games to get him up to speed..
I really think he’s running smarter and better than Pop was.. But with those 2 together… Pain for opposing defenses..
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:53 AM Today
Said it before we haven't had a good NFL RB since Hunt and he showed everyone last night what one looks like. Best signing this year by far and hopefully he stays healthy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:57 AM Today
Those jump cuts were a thing of beauty
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 AM Today
Stud
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:04 AM Today
Pacheco, Hunt, Perine is going to be an awesome trio of backs
[Reply]
stevieray 07:07 AM Today
Good to see he's still a great blocker for Pat.

Always falling forward.

Almost like he never left, or rather, picked up from where he left off in Andy's system.

Glad Clark forgave him and brought him back into the fold.

For all parties involved.
[Reply]
notorious 07:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Good to see he's still a great blocker for Pat.

Always falling forward.

Almost like he never left, or rather, picked up from where he left off in Andy's system.

Glad Clark forgave him and brought him back into the fold.

For all parties involved.
Just wait until those wheel routes and screens come back into play.

Glad he's back.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
He was available, because 3ypc at 29 years of age at the hb position is not desirable.

Now, we know already that you're the type of guy that edits his madden players to 99 based on that ONE time they made a big play, but Kareem Hunt being on FA isn't some criminal slight.

Unless you share a crazy ass viewpoint that Clyde Edwards Helaire was destined to become the next Priest Holmes. Lmao.

The guy hasn't played a snap for KC in 6 years. Let's see what he puts on the field Sunday before we indict the entire league as dumbasses that were allowing gold jacket talent to sit on his couch in September.

Hoping he plays well, but wouldn't be shocked if it's a wet fart.
I noticed that Wallcrawler has been absent in this thread today. With posts like this, I can see why
[Reply]
-King- 08:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Just wait until those wheel routes and screens come back into play.

Glad he's back.
Hell yeah. The bye week is a perfect time to install those plays back in the playbook
[Reply]
RunKC 08:09 AM Today
Wasn’t a fan of him getting 27 touches but that’s fine with a bye coming. Need to preserve him to stay fresh as the season goes on.

Hope we can jump on some teams early to get a lead so Steele can get more of the 2nd half runs
[Reply]
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Up