ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Should we be more worried about the Jets?
gordonelloyd 08:23 PM 07-09-2024
In an earlier thread, I asked who should we be most worried about and concluded that the Jets were number four behind Cincinnati Baltimore and Buffalo. I said that depended on if Rogers returns to his MVP form of 3 years ago.

In reading PFF assessment of strengths of each team I am rethinking the jets. Obviously it all depends on Rogers still. But it is noteworthy that PFF ranks the Jets defence top in the NFL in all three categories: DL, LB, and DB. And the assessment is hard to argue with. at most, they would probably drop a place or two. So very formidable.

On offense, I realized their line had improved, but was struck by PFF grading them at number five. And it was probably smart for them too add depth to their line with their first round draft pick instead of going for a receiver. PFF actually ranks there RB lower than I would. I think Hall is probably only behind McCaffrey. They also rank their receivers fairly low, although Wilson could be among the best and Williams if healthy will be a great addition. And Rogers can make everyone much better. I think they could’ve done a better job in the draft adding to their WR group. Not sure Corley was the best pic at number three. But we will see.

We know Mahomes can beat Allan and Jackson so I am not so worried about Buffalo and Baltimore. I’ve always been most worried about Cincinnati because we know Burroughs can beat us, but Rogers is an unknown quantity. And it looks like he has a better supporting cast than I had realized.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:17 PM 07-11-2024
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Please.

Insomuch as I have quibbles, they aren't with people "enjoying a dynasty."

They're with people incapable of football discussion.

"The Chiefs are good, all other teams are jokes." These are the same people that make GDTs insufferable.

So long as this is a discussion board, I'll poo-poo the people who want to shut down discussion.

If the mission statement of the board changes, alert me.
Your takes are poo poo so focus on yourself
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:19 PM 07-11-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
If Rodgers is good, the Jets will win the east. They've got the best roster.
He's cooked
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up