ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 373 of 373
« First < 273323363369370371372373
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Eureka 09:21 AM 07-12-2024
Not bad.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:23 AM 07-12-2024
Not guilty.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:25 AM 07-12-2024
This teacher had her students baby. That could def change a young mans life.

[Reply]
alanm 09:45 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
TIME OUT! Wait just a hot minute. 50 is not an “old man”. Mature? Sure. Blossoming silver fox? Ok. Aging like a fine wine? Very likely.
Old is anyone 10-15 years older than me, so 50 is definitely not old.

Now that we’ve settled that, feel free to return to your arguments.
Hey now! :-)
[Reply]
alanm 09:54 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Stewie:

2 and 5.

If 7 is truly a HS teacher the only thing the boys are learning is how to hide a raging boner.
#7 I can't imagine any administrator let her walk into class wearing that outfit. :-)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:00 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That is not, and I repeat, NOT, sexual assault.

[Reply]
ROYC75 10:37 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Here we go again...

NJ teacher accused of sexually assaulting teen student multiple times — including in his car

A New Jersey high school teacher is accused of sexually assaulting a student on multiple times earlier this year — including in his car.

Julie Rizzitello, who resigned from her position as a teacher at Wall High School, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault, three counts of criminal sexual contact and witness tampering

Rizzitello, 36, and the student, who was 18, had multiple sexual encounters between April and June 14, according to an affidavit of probable cause obtained by NJ.com.

The pair allegedly engaged in sexual acts in his car in Brick on May 14, and she later sent him nude photos, according to authorities. Rizzitello and the teen also allegedly had sexual contact in Belmar and Wall, and shared “numerous” sexual communications with each other, according to the court document and prosecutors.
Lucky kid!
[Reply]
Valiant 10:49 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
#7 I can't imagine any administrator let her walk into class wearing that outfit. :-)
Looks like an ai photo.
[Reply]
loochy 10:54 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Here we go again...

NJ teacher accused of sexually assaulting teen student multiple times — including in his car

A New Jersey high school teacher is accused of sexually assaulting a student on multiple times earlier this year — including in his car.

Julie Rizzitello, who resigned from her position as a teacher at Wall High School, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault, three counts of criminal sexual contact and witness tampering

Rizzitello, 36, and the student, who was 18, had multiple sexual encounters between April and June 14, according to an affidavit of probable cause obtained by NJ.com.

The pair allegedly engaged in sexual acts in his car in Brick on May 14, and she later sent him nude photos, according to authorities. Rizzitello and the teen also allegedly had sexual contact in Belmar and Wall, and shared “numerous” sexual communications with each other, according to the court document and prosecutors.
She looks oddly similar to my cousin....pretty blonde but with a big hook nose. That's not her though so don't worry
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:15 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
She looks oddly similar to my cousin....pretty blonde but with a big hook nose. That's not her though so don't worry
We weren't worried
[Reply]
scho63 11:36 AM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
That turns me on.

Giada DeLaurentis
Ellen Barkin
Jasmine Roth of HGTV show Helped I wrecked my House
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:22 PM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is the bottom one really a teacher?
No way. it's got to be an AI pic from a phishing email scam.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:27 PM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
find the nudes

Bet she gives great gummers.
[Reply]
teedubya 06:19 PM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Adult male could be 5 years older.
Old man is 50.

I don't give a fuck.
Old man is 50, says old woman almost 50. LOL
[Reply]
teedubya 06:23 PM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Ok here's some review over the past few years of naughty pedo teachers. Getting this thread back on track.

I really wish I could have fucked Mrs. Flannery. She reminds me of the last photo... with a bit more of a Peg Bundy vibe.
[Reply]
Page 373 of 373
« First < 273323363369370371372373
Up