ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM 10-20-2024
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
Frazod 08:06 PM Yesterday
I'm old, but not quite old enough to remember the Raiders in their dirty ass heyday.
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Best22:
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
Of course he made a big deal about it. What's he supposed to do, roll over and play dead? He wants to keep his job so he has to act like they have a chance.

We know the truth. We'll win. We have PatTRUCK Mahomes.

[Reply]
Eureka 08:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Don't give them a chance to feel like they are in the game and they will implode. Keep you head up and alert because they would like nothing more than to spoil our season since their is already in the toilet.
The Raiders have no QB. Gardner is back there scared and unless he somehow magically turns it on tmrw the Raiders won't clime out of a hole.

The only way the Raiders can win is if the defense plays lights out and shuts Mahomes down (which they did last time they played the Chiefs).

Chiefs go up 14-0 the game is on cruise control for the Chiefs. Maybe, Gardner has a renaissance type game but I doubt it.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm old, but not quite old enough to remember the Raiders in their dirty ass dominate heyday.
FYP
[Reply]
Eureka 08:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PHOG:
My biggest worry is the cheapshotting faders cheapshotting and injuring our guys.
Any players recently that you can remember that they given cheapshots to? Honest question.

Did they ever knock Brady out for the season?
[Reply]
Monticore 11:48 PM Yesterday
Just got to my hotel , I’m definitely not in northern Ontario anymore.
[Reply]
R Clark 11:58 PM Yesterday
No your not toto
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up