ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
In58men 05:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
I bet we get an update a little before or during the game on Rice.
BOOM
[Reply]
tredadda 05:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
In the defense of Ross lovers, at least he has flashed some physical skill in the time he has played. He brings SOMETHING to the table, he can make amazing contested catches.

Skyy has done and shown nothing except the ability to choke on his own cock.
Unless he has some incriminating evidence against the front office or coaching staff then they feel he brings something to the team that Remigio and Ross do not. What is that? Not a clue, but despite being bad for three straight seasons he still stays on the 53 man roster.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:08 PM Today
Amari Cooper seems to be the best candidate with the Browns cratering...
[Reply]
RunKC 05:14 PM Today
Amari you better start learning Chiefs buddy
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Amari Cooper seems to be the best candidate with the Browns cratering...
Cooper, JuJu, Worthy Kelce is enough and hopefully we get Hollywood back for the championship games.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:24 PM Today
Cooper is my choice. I've never liked his game that much, but he's the sort of dependable profile we need to set a floor in this room and the cap hit is ultra-manageable while the compensation won't be overwhelming (but that combination may make him richer than expected in terms of draft capital).

I'd probably prefer Johnson all considered. Anyone who wants Robinson is a fucking lunatic. And the Raiders aren't trading Adams to us and even if they did I don't think I want any part of that drama for that price tag.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Cooper is my choice. I've never liked his game that much, but he's the sort of dependable profile we need to set a floor in this room and the cap hit is ultra-manageable while the compensation won't be overwhelming (but that combination may make him richer than expected in terms of draft capital).

I'd probably prefer Johnson all considered. Anyone who wants Robinson is a ****ing lunatic. And the Raiders aren't trading Adams to us and even if they did I don't think I want any part of that drama for that price tag.

Diontae is more of a Chiefs style WR but both would be great fits.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Up