ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Justin Herbert dealing with a high ankle sprain
wazu 12:47 PM 09-20-2024
Could be Easton Stick time again. Chargers play the Steelers this week.

Justin Herbert said it’s “yet to be decided” whether he’ll play Sunday. He said the injury is a high right ankle sprain. Also said the pain is “not great.”

“Thankfully it’s only Friday.” pic.twitter.com/cPfcDhl4d7

— Kris Rhim (@krisrhim1) September 20, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
They've played the worst team in the league and the Raiders, not much to go off of. Their schedule is fairly easy so maybe they can be a wild card, but I can't see more than that.

I get it, that’s why I said, “might.” They haven’t played anybody, and this weekend they’re still not playing anybody. But they play us in a couple weeks and then we’ll see how much they unfucked themselves I guess.

And I doubt they’re going to get far in the playoffs, if they even make it that far, throwing just 15 times a game.

Just saying they don’t look like a band of monkeys trying to fuck a football, the way they did the last few seasons.

And it occurred to me that one way to avoid getting stymied by the 2-high shell is just have a massive OL and a couple good RBs, and just run it 30+ times. At 10 yds a clip no less.

I mean, just how many really good run defenses are there in the league right now anyway? Not very many imo.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:42 PM Yesterday
Tj Watt is gonna wrap up the division for us in week 3.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
must see TV!!! :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:

The matchup between TJ and Joe Alt will be the one to watch, obviously. Rookie RT Joe Alt (6'8" 322-lbs.) through his first 126 snaps, has committed zero penalties, allowed only a single sack on 54 passing plays, and surrendered just two pressures. So we know he basically stoned Maxx Crosby.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The matchup between TJ and Joe Alt will be the one to watch, obviously. Rookie RT Joe Alt (6'8" 322-lbs.) through his first 126 snaps, has committed zero penalties, allowed only a single sack on 54 passing plays, and surrendered just two pressures. So we know he basically stoned Maxx Crosby.
While yeah, protecting your multi million dollar quarterback is essential. But they could have had Nabers.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 03:10 PM Today
So.. just as I thought might happen, (and I almost never wish injuries on people).. Steelers re-aggravated the injury and he had to leave the game. Haven't seen it yet, but this is why it didn't make sense to play him today.

He is looking even more iffy for next weekend.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 03:17 PM Today
San Diego or LA, Chargers gonna charger. They are wasting him. While as a Chiefs fan I applaud that, I hate to see a player continually have their career put at stake because of a clueless franchise.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:19 PM Today
If either Slater or Alt can't go next weekend I'd bet they sit him.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:20 PM Today
i watched most of their game today and he was getting absolutely destroyed every time i looked over at that one lmao
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:22 PM Today
Lost Bosa, Slater, and Alt today too.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:24 PM Today
Their previous coach in a lot of ways ruined his career.
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:25 PM Today
The pimpled one is 32–33 as a starter in his career.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 03:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Holy shit.. that is nuts.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 03:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Slide Chris Jones on out to the edge on passing downs early and often!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM Today
we're gonna wrap up the afc west in week 4 :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up