ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:04 AM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Wonder if Aubrey Plaza will play the same exact character she plays in every single show she's in..... wait, yes she will.
She's certifiably batshit, and she'd likely walk away with half of the Bowser hundreds if she ever wanted it.

It doesn't look like she's playing too much of a different character here than she did in the Legion show (check it out if you missed it, it's a different take of the mutant side of Marvel). The question becomes is she real, or is she just in Agatha's head.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:19 PM 07-09-2024
Just checking in a confirm that Legion was awesome. Loved that show and Aubrey Plaza was great in it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:45 PM 07-09-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She's certifiably batshit, and she'd likely walk away with half of the Bowser hundreds if she ever wanted it.

It doesn't look like she's playing too much of a different character here than she did in the Legion show (check it out if you missed it, it's a different take of the mutant side of Marvel). The question becomes is she real, or is she just in Agatha's head.
I never saw Legion - may check it out. I'm just guessing she acted the same way in Legion that she did in every other show she's in. Parks & Rec is a good example of what I'm talking about.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 09:29 PM 07-09-2024
Honestly I think that looks terrible.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:58 AM 07-10-2024
Ok, it has my curiosity but like everything else Marvel and the House of Mouse has put out recently I am extremely guarded.

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:41 PM 07-17-2024

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ve/ar-BB1qaotG
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:11 AM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Just checking in a confirm that Legion was awesome. Loved that show and Aubrey Plaza was great in it.
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I never saw Legion - may check it out. I'm just guessing she acted the same way in Legion that she did in every other show she's in. Parks & Rec is a good example of what I'm talking about.
Legion is a fantastic show, with some faults. But it's bold, it looks beautiful, has some All Timer sequences, and makes fascinating choices that few other shows have tried to make.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up