ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 69
« First < 19596566676869
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:46 PM Today
In the defense of Ross lovers, at least he has flashed some physical skill in the time he has played. He brings SOMETHING to the table, he can make amazing contested catches.

Skyy has done and shown nothing except the ability to choke on his own cock.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM Today
:-) 'Give up' on Remigio? Good Lord, he was a flyer UDFA in 2023 that got injured. Yea, I'm going to assume the team has already made the assessment he's nigh on worthless. A bunch of folks clamored for Ross every time one of the bumpkins last year fucked up and turns out he can't even line up properly.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Remigio isn’t gonna be shittier than skyy. At worst he does jack shit which is even. But in the process you learn about him. Unlike skyy or Ross or hardman, he has not had actual opportunity to prove what he can do. This is exactly the type of game before the break to find out what we have so we have two weeks to figure out our adjustments. Skyy should not be part of that adjustment so what is the point of learning more about him?

What you’re saying would make sense except we all know the skyy thing is an emotional decision not a logical one. We know there is something keeping him on the roster (let alone playing meaningful reps) that have nothing to do with his ability
Just stop. Snatch is right, so stop pining for some turd
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
In the defense of Ross lovers, at least he has flashed some physical skill in the time he has played. He brings SOMETHING to the table, he can make amazing contested catches.

Skyy has done and shown nothing except the ability to choke on his own cock.
He has 6 career receptions. He's rotating between being too injured to play, being too stupid to play, and when given the chance fails every time.

For the life of me I cannot understand the fascination with Ross. As said above, Fortson actually is what folks here seem to idealize Ross as.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I don't get why people want Ross. If Ross was good enough he would have shined last year over Kadarius Toney and Skyy Moore.
I’m at a point with Ross where you gotta shit or get off the pot. We need the big body. And if the team has no faith in him when he is the physical prototype of a big need on a depleted roster, then when will they ever? If he isn’t elevated today they should just cut him at this point
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) 'Give up' on Remigio? Good Lord, he was a flyer UDFA in 2023 that got injured. Yea, I'm going to assume the team has already made the assessment he's nigh on worthless. A bunch of folks clamored for Ross every time one of the bumpkins last year fucked up and turns out he can't even line up properly.
I feel agreeing with all your posts lately :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:51 PM Today
He has 6 career receptions. He's rotating between being too injured to play, being too stupid to play, and when given the chance fails every time.

For the life of me I cannot understand the fascination with Ross. As said above, Fortson actually is what folks here seem to idealize Ross as.
I'm not talking about stats, I'm purely talking about the flash plays. He might have only 20 catches preseason and regular season combined, but fuck, 10 of those were great plays that not many receivers can make.

It's obviously the consistency that stands in the way and isn't likely to change.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Just stop. Snatch is right, so stop pining for some turd
I’m not pining for anybody. We have the choice between a guy who needs to get cut yesterday (skyy) and a guy who plays the same role who we don’t know anything about. There is no risk because skyy is worthless but there is at least a tiny chance at upside with remigio. A few poor jittery preseason reps shouldn’t be the death blow when skyy has had game after game after game to be allowed to fail.

Knowing our luck skyy will put together some bullshit few catches and the team deludes themselves into giving him another few weeks
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm not talking about stats, I'm purely talking about the flash plays. He might have only 20 catches preseason and regular season combined, but fuck, 10 of those were great plays that not many receivers can make.

It's obviously the consistency that stands in the way and isn't likely to change.
It's been over 2 years. If he hasn't figured even the most basic shit out outside of contested jump balls he's probably never going to.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:01 PM Today
:-) 'Give up' on Remigio? Good Lord, he was a flyer UDFA in 2023 that got injured. Yea, I'm going to assume the team has already made the assessment he's nigh on worthless. A bunch of folks clamored for Ross every time one of the bumpkins last year ****ed up and turns out he can't even line up properly.
That team also has convinced themselves for years that skyy is worthwhile. And given that they play the same role it is hard to figure out if remigio is being held back because they don’t want to give up on skyy. The decision to keep marching skyy out there is an emotional decision. I’d be more than happy to find someone better than remigio, I just want skyy out of this rotation yesterday. He doesn’t flash any glimmer whatsoever. No WR in Kc has been given more chances to do absolutely nothing than skyy Moore
[Reply]
Calcountry 04:05 PM Today
You don't get rid of a hunk of shit by slinging even smellier shit on top of it
You just get a bigger pile of smellier :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 04:09 PM Today
It’s says it all that Skyy Moore is not only still active, but they brought back Fortson and activated him immediately instead of turning to Remigio or Ross.

They aren’t good
[Reply]
BWillie 04:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s says it all that Skyy Moore is not only still active, but they brought back Fortson and activated him immediately instead of turning to Remigio or Ross.

They aren’t good
Yeah. We already know Ross isn't good and he's braindead. I was hoping Remigio might be a diamond in the rough type but that is probably wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong Id take either over Skyy Moore but I don't think those guys are necessarily the answer to anything.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:25 PM Today
AT Perry cleared waivers. 6'4 and ran a 4.47 40. Hope they bring him in for a look.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 69
« First < 19596566676869
Up