ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 215
« First < 115165205211212213214215
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
DCTwister 10:36 AM Today
Well fuck it, let’s rest our guys today and just give our best vs. Houston. If we come out on the other side of that, I’d much rather play Cleveland than the Yankees.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:43 AM Today
Holy shit!! VINNIE IS MOST LIKELY PLAYING TUESDAY!!

"There's a chance Vinnie will be on the [Wild Card Series] roster."

Matt Quatraro gives the latest update on the #Royals first baseman. @Royals | #WelcomeToTheCity
🔗 https://t.co/6YbqEWG3tX pic.twitter.com/WIfExBkzTF

— MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM (@MLBNetworkRadio) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
We just got into the playoffs, Blanco actually did start and play last night, and you’re still an insufferable jagoff.

I believe Robin Williams character of Adrian Cronauer said it best in “Good Morning Vietnam”.

“You’re in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history.”

Lighten up Francis, you’re killing the mood. I’m betting you’ve heard that last part before. Take notes, and try not to stay up again past your bedtime.
Yeah, we made the playoffs, so we should be doing everything we can to win those games. You fucking people act like any criticism of the team is blasphemy. In 24 September games they are averaging 2.9 runs scored per game and have a team OPS of .574. They've scored 70 runs this month which is 8 less than the next closest team, the White Sox. They have the lowest OPS in the ML this month and is damn near 40 points lower than the White Sox (.611).

I don't want to see them get swept in the Wild Card round and lose 1-0 in both of them. Our offense is atrocious right now and I don't see anything changing, because 6/9 of our hitters are black holes.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Holy shit!! VINNIE IS MOST LIKELY PLAYING TUESDAY!!

I'd take a fucking one armed Vinnie over everyone but Witt and Salvy. It would be incredible if he plays.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:13 PM Today

Vinnie Pasquantino is scheduled to hit in another live BP session tomorrow (wherever the Royals are at).

Rosters for the Wild Card Series won’t be set until Tuesday morning.

— Anne Rogers (@anne__rogers) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
Page 215 of 215
« First < 115165205211212213214215
Up