< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official RV and Motorhome Repository
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:20 PM 06-28-2024
Who has one?

The RV life is awesome.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:29 PM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by tooge:
He's been texting photos. Guess the highway itself is in good shape. He did say towns are few and far between in some areas
I'd imagine so. I'm not a big road trip guy more than 5-6 hours normally but I'd make that trip.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:31 PM 07-02-2024
When I retire, I've been wanting to buy a used Airstream as a project, something that needs a little work, clean it up and redo the interior, then take it wherever the fish are for a year or two or three.

Plan B is to get a nice used Lance instead (been told by several buddies that Lance is the best bang for your buck).
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:52 PM Yesterday
Watching the storm roll in on Hudson lake. Waiting for the Salina, ok fireworks. Primitive camping second weekend with the Wen generator.
Attached: IMG_3523.jpg (114.9 KB) 
[Reply]
UteChief 08:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
When I retire, I've been wanting to buy a used Airstream as a project, something that needs a little work, clean it up and redo the interior, then take it wherever the fish are for a year or two or three.

Plan B is to get a nice used Lance instead (been told by several buddies that Lance is the best bang for your buck).
This is my dream. I have a separate retirement account set up for the Airstream and tow vehicle.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by UteChief:
This is my dream. I have a separate retirement account set up for the Airstream and tow vehicle.

Yeah, same.

I found an Airstream on EBay once, 35-ft I think, for around $35,000. Some guy had the same dream, ripped out most of the interior, redid the wiring, then decided not to finish it and put it up for sale.

So, the thing was mostly just the outer shell, plus wiring, and the original plumbing, of course. That was more than ten years ago, so way too early for me to think about pulling the trigger on that one, but that's basically what I'll be looking for in the future.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up