I'll try it again, s-l-o-w-l-y . . .

Drafting well . . .

is not how . . .

they built . . .

one of the . . .

best 2 or 3 . . .

dynasty since . . .

the merger.

That dynasty is all about one guy, and one guy only. With him you got the dynasty, without him you don't.

Fixed that for you dipshit. Every argument that you've made has been absolutely full of shit. Don't try to turn around your idiotic statement and make it sound like I didn't understand your dumbass rambling. I got it just fine Damn, you really ARE a moron. Again, NO! The Chiefs did NOT get to where they are now by "drafting well," ... �� You're in the middle of one of the greatest two or three dynasties since the merger because of one guy, and one guy only. Now that is a moronic statement. Maybe you missed the 2018 AFCCG. They lost with Mahomes because he wasn't enough. Veach rebuilt the defense through the draft. Then he built the defensive line through free agency and the draft. Without good drafting, the Dynasty doesn't exist. With or without Mahomes Do you have enough brain cells to put together to understand that you unscrupulous cheating Donks fan???
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
don’t need to dismiss his accomplishments to feel good about myself or about my team’s accomplishments.
You sure need to show up here when the Donks beat some bottom-feeder...then vanish when they dont. I think your self-worth is tied more to that crap franchise than you care to admit..
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 09:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Success is the best revenge. I used to ruminate about the Vaseline, Pam Spray and Cap cheats. I've found that I'm a lot happier being a resentment than holding onto them.
Amen, James Tiberius, agreed. I AM trying to help them, but they're SO resistant...

I agree with what you said in the PM, but for some reason I can't figure out how to insert an image in my posts with this antique vBulletin version. I'll work on it again now, and PM you when I get it
[Reply]
TEX Today, 09:01 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Denver Sucks
TEX 09:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
Amen, James Tiberius, agreed. I AM trying to help them, but they're SO resistant...

I agree with what you said in the PM, but for some reason I can't figure out how to insert an image in my posts with this antique vBulletin version. I'll work on it again now, and PM you when I get it
You just suck at everything, like Denver. :-)
[Reply]
manchambo 09:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You sure need to show up here when the Donks beat some bottom-feeder...then vanish when they dont. I think your self-worth is tied more to that crap franchise than you care to admit..
What I don’t need to do is pretend that Chiefs wins are not real to feel good about Broncos wins.

The years of losing really fucked you up with an inferiority complex
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:10 PM Today
What I don’t need to do is pretend that Chiefs wins are not real to feel good about Broncos wins.

The years of losing really ****ed you up with an inferiority complex
You feel the need to come here and bask in the glow of what winning a legitimate SB feels like...it's OK, it's good feeling winning them.. and not having to explain away skirting the rules to achieve it.
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 09:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Fixed that for you dipshit. Every argument that you've made has been absolutely full of shit. Don't try to turn around your idiotic statement and make it sound like I didn't understand your dumbass rambling. I got it just fine Damn, you really ARE a moron. Again, NO! The Chiefs did NOT get to where they are now by "drafting well," ... �� You're in the middle of one of the greatest two or three dynasties since the merger because of one guy, and one guy only. Now that is a moronic statement. Maybe you missed the 2018 AFCCG. They lost with Mahomes because he wasn't enough. Veach rebuilt the defense through the draft. Then he built the defensive line through free agency and the draft. Without good drafting, the Dynasty doesn't exist. With or without Mahomes Do you have enough brain cells to put together to understand that you unscrupulous cheating Donks fan???

Fixed what for me? That's exactly what I said ...

Wait, you mixed in my first post with ... your post?

Without delineating where one stops and the other starts?

Okay, I figured it out. And yes, I never said you didn't draft well, or drafted poorly. So, thanks for proving me correct!

Seriously you don't understand this?

"Chiefs did not get where they are by drafting well"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Totally different than "The Chiefs didn't draft well."

Really, they mean different things.

:-) . . . we're good
[Reply]
manchambo 09:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You feel the need to come here and bask in the glow of what winning a legitimate SB feels like...it's OK, it's good feeling winning them.. and not having to explain away skirting the rules to achieve it.
You can pretend all you like but your posts make it quite clear that you need to believe that the times Denver pushed your poop in weren’t real.

I get it. That’s not fun. But once you can admit that the Chieves got their poop pushed in because they deserved it, you will be free to enjoy the Chieves pushing in the poop because you deserve that.

You don’t always have to be beholden to a culture of losing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:15 PM Today

The years of losing really fucked you up with an inferiority complex
Do show up and chat after the next Denver loss, will you? Or maybe don't post after a win? Either one is fine. What needs to change is your current posting behavior, which is that of a giant pussy.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Do show up and chat after the next Denver loss, will you? Or maybe don't post after a win? Either one is fine. What needs to change is your current posting behavior, which is that of a giant pussy.
Your current posting behavior is most consistent with a mid-sized pussy. I happen to like mid-sized pussies, but I still wish you’d post better.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
Fixed what for me? That's exactly what I said ...

Wait, you mixed in my first post with ... your post?

Without delineating where one stops and the other starts?

Okay, I figured it out. And yes, I never said you didn't draft well, or drafted poorly. So, thanks for proving me correct!

Seriously you don't understand this?

"Chiefs did not get where they are by drafting well"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Totally different than "The Chiefs didn't draft well."

Really, they mean different things.

:-) . . . we're good
Wow! You're so stupid that you didn't see that I took out what I said to show that what the moron said was your stupid post. SMH.

As far as the rest of your post, I didn't prove one word of your rambling correct. I feel like I'm arguing with a kindergartener. You have got to be the dumbest poster ever to post on this site. That's quite the accomplishment. There have been some real morons post hear. But you. You are in a class of your own. The dumbest of the dumbasses. Congratulations.
[Reply]
Page 5196 of 5196
« First < 4196469650965146518651925193519451955196
Up