ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:37 AM 09-23-2024
Why did the Titans make this trade again?

They're many pieces away from contending. Paying Sneed all this money seems like something better teams should be doing.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:38 AM 09-23-2024
It's week three you lame fucks.

Let's see if Sneed remains healthy for the DURATION OF HIS CONTRACT. 4 years, 76 million? hell no.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 AM 09-23-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
It's week three you lame fucks.

Let's see if Sneed remains healthy for the DURATION OF HIS CONTRACT. 4 years, 76 million? hell no.

I want a 3peat as much as the next guy, but if this team gets hamstrung into occasional rebuilds, that jeopardizes our chances in the playoffs in a given year.

I’d rather Veach run the team such that we can give Mahomes a chance to make a SB run every season he’s a Chief than rob from those future chances and go all in.

We have Mahomes. Every year is all in if you have a reasonably decent team around him
[Reply]
Mecca 11:51 AM 09-23-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Why did the Titans make this trade again?

They're many pieces away from contending. Paying Sneed all this money seems like something better teams should be doing.
They also gave Ridley a ton of money..

Pretty sure Levis is worse than they anticipated.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:53 AM 09-23-2024
Levis is one of the dumbest QBs I've ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:11 PM 09-23-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I want a 3peat as much as the next guy, but if this team gets hamstrung into occasional rebuilds, that jeopardizes our chances in the playoffs in a given year.

I’d rather Veach run the team such that we can give Mahomes a chance to make a SB run every season he’s a Chief than rob from those future chances and go all in.

We have Mahomes. Every year is all in if you have a reasonably decent team around him
This.

I think the 3-Peat possibility has a lot of people on edge about decision making, thinking we should mortgage some of the future for this one chance. I dont think we should, unless it makes sense and fits a need. We shouldn't make a splurge overextension that's uncharacteristic of Veach just because of the 3-Peat. Stay the course, there will be more Mahomes years after 2024.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:30 PM Today
Spags and Dave Merritt

Passer Rating Allowed When Targeted (min. 145 coverage snaps), per @NextGenStats

Pat Surtain II (@Broncos) ... 48.3
Christian Benford (Buf.) ... 49.7
Christian Gonzalez (N.E.) ... 55.7
Stephon Gilmore (Min.) ... 60.3
Jaylen Watson (K.C.) ... 69.4
Riley Moss (@Broncos) ... 69.6 pic.twitter.com/9PPoGhz4m5

— Tyler Gorse (@Tyler_Gorse_) October 10, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I hear ya.

99 times out of 100, my answer has been "give me every bite at the apple while we have Mahomes and thus always have a puncher's chance..."

This is that 1 time.

If a trade were put on the table that guaranteed a SB this year but also guarantees we don't win one for the next, I dunno, 4 years - I'd take it.

The 3-peat is just so monumental for anyone involved in it. Jones, Kelce, Reid, Mahomes - hell, Butker and Veach - those are names that end up etched in history. Heck, Bolton, Creed, Smith, Thuney - these guys would prove instrumental in an unprecedented feat.

I think you push chips in to whatever extent feasible. I'd absolutely make our 1st rounder available for the right deal (though admittedly, i have no idea what that might be). I'd have already offered our 3rd with an understanding that I'd counter with the Titans 3rd to any of these teams with the WRs we've been talking about.

This season's different, IMO.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
This.

I think the 3-Peat possibility has a lot of people on edge about decision making, thinking we should mortgage some of the future for this one chance. I dont think we should, unless it makes sense and fits a need. We shouldn't make a splurge overextension that's uncharacteristic of Veach just because of the 3-Peat. Stay the course, there will be more Mahomes years after 2024.

Sure, there will be other years when KC has a good chance to win another SB, and probably will win another SB. But the odds are that there will never another chance at a threepeat if we miss this one.

Imo, Andy/Veach/Mr. Hunt have to go all-in here. If it screws up the cap next year or even for the next couple years, so be it. Pat's only 29; there will be other SB years. But there probably will never be another chance at a threepeat and NFL immortality for the entire team/franchise.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Spags and Dave Merritt

kinda crazy how gilmore is still so good dude is old
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Spags and Dave Merritt

This can't be right. I read on chiefsplanet that our secondary is Trent McDuffie and a bunch of jags.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:33 PM Today
Riley Moss was a hell of a 3rd round pick by the Broncos
[Reply]
BWillie 02:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Riley Moss was a hell of a 3rd round pick by the Broncos
First white corner to have an interception in 22 years.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
First white corner to have an interception in 22 years.
Seriously?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Seriously?
Very possible.

Last I knew, Jason Seahorn was the last of them.

His last pick was in 2002 so yeah - that's probably legit.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Up