ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5088 of 5088
« First < 4088458849885038507850845085508650875088
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:42 PM Yesterday
After watching Bo play, I get why Stidham was so pissy.

I'm certain he beat him out in camp and preseason, but Painpill had to hand the job to his golden boy. And it's gonna ruin him. Looks like Bo could have used another 6-8 games on the bench soaking it all in before he ever got shoved into live game action
[Reply]
BossChief 07:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I honestly don’t know about it yet. There were signs last year that Payton was at least getting them to be a disciplined, decently run team.

I don’t see why we needed to give up a first round pick for that. Others could presumably have done this.

But basically there’s not a reasonable potential for denver to compete until they’re not paying Wilson tens of millions to not play.
Because the owners are Walmart and condaleeza rice. They desperately needed to put a “runs the football side with our oversight on major moves” guy in place and Sean knew that. That’s why he got what he got.

You guys will sink or swim with him the next 2 years after this, and that’s plenty of time for him to wreck your cap for a year or 2 after he gets fired.

So there’s that.

Which is nice.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pablo:
After watching Bo play, I get why Stidham was so pissy.

I'm certain he beat him out in camp and preseason, but Painpill had to hand the job to his golden boy. And it's gonna ruin him. Looks like Bo could have used another 6-8 games on the bench soaking it all in before he ever got shoved into live game action
What happened with Stidham, did I miss something?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What happened with Stidham, did I miss something?
He really wasn't that bad. He was a pro about it, but basically said I'm very disappointed that I didn't get the nod. I know I'm a starter in this league.

Kinda stuff where he felt he was actually in the mix and it wasn't a given Bo was going to get the job. And it looks like Bo should not have got the job.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I'm convinced he's really just Nick Wright or Gochiefs trolling us all.
This got me thinking...

I'd say there's a strong chance that Nick Wright posts here. Dude lives and breathes Chiefs.

At the very least, he's a lurker.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:25 PM Yesterday

EXCLUSIVE: Sean Payton Allegedly Tied to Opioid Scandal in Part 2 of OMG NFL Series; NFL Used "Bountygate" as Cover-Up

In part 2 of @OkeefeMedia's NFL series, Rael Enteen, former Vice President of Content for the Washington @Commanders, admits "Bountygate is actually a cover-up… pic.twitter.com/CKzZI3Tcmx

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 12, 2024

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

:-)
Uh oh...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
This got me thinking...

I'd say there's a strong chance that Nick Wright posts here. Dude lives and breathes Chiefs.

At the very least, he's a lurker.
Mania would be really butthurt by the sources he could pull from
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:31 PM Yesterday
Whoa. That's actually a massive story if true.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Payton just has that junkie look to him.

Never put a guy like that in a position of power. He's always looking for his next fix at whatever cost
[Reply]
tooge 08:46 PM Yesterday
No surprise. Payron is a huge piece of shit
[Reply]
neech 09:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
If it can be proven to be true.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:27 PM Yesterday
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...aints-facility

There have been a few times this has happened in the last 15 years. This is from 2010

Dude has/had a serious problem.
[Reply]
Page 5088 of 5088
« First < 4088458849885038507850845085508650875088
Up