ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 173
« First < 73123163169170171172173
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Diontae Johnson is the only player I would give a 3rd for (our 3rd) plus more. And I would give them that in a heartbeat as well as an extension for $20 million APY going through 2027.

3rd + pick swap (KC 5th for Carolina 7th). Hell I’d throw in a 2025 day 3 pick as well.

I really like Slayton but I would love Diontae
I was a Diontae fan when he came out of the MAC.

So I would be ecstatic.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:32 PM Today
Nate Taylor just said Juju was going to be out “for awhile” with rhe hammy. Sounds like Mike Evans injury.

Get a trade down Veach
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:38 PM Today
Nate Taylor just said Juju was going to be out “for awhile” with rhe hammy. Sounds like Mike Evans injury.

Get a trade down Veach

I thought I read somewhere around here that JJSS was out for 6-8 weeks? Was another twaddle post, I think?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:53 PM Today

Get a trade down Veach
I would certainly think Buffalo is the earliest we see him. And that's iffy.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:02 PM Today

Get a trade down Veach
Agh
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I thought I read somewhere around here that JJSS was out for 6-8 weeks? Was another twaddle post, I think?
He got injured doing all that running on the play where Honey Badger fell down.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:05 PM Today

Get a trade down Veach
Yeah, I'm thinking we need to make more than one trade.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:12 PM Today
Wow, after last night/weekend, half the damn league is looking for WR help, so the price has definitely gone up since last week. I know Veach has always been the sit back and wait type, but it definitely cost him this time. I just hope we don’t come up empty.
[Reply]
Page 173 of 173
« First < 73123163169170171172173
Up