ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Pacheco fractured his Fibula
Sassy Squatch 07:27 AM 09-16-2024

#Chiefs star RB Isiah Pacheco, who left the stadium in a walking boot and crutches, fractured his fibula based on initial tests, sources say.

More information coming to determine severity and associated damage, but Pacheco is set to miss real time. pic.twitter.com/9xA4hOsMyE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Spott:
So who is gonna be the starter when he comes back? It’s a good trouble to have, but I see Hunt looking like his old self out there. Either way, having both of those guys in the backfield is going to be a nightmare for teams to defend.
I wouldn't go that far.

He's REAL slow. His longest carry so far has probably been in the 12 yard range and I'd be surprised if he has more than 2 or 3 that have gone for more than 9. He's no threat at all to break one.

In his younger days, he could hit a team and get you 20+. Now that seam closes up as he gets there and it goes for 5-6.

But he's always always ALWAYS moving forward and never seems to miss a gap.

He's really valuable in short yardage spots but no, he's not 'back to his old self'.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:39 PM Today
Let Hunt cook in the red zone and short yardage situations. Pacheco can handle the rest
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I wouldn't go that far.

He's REAL slow. His longest carry so far has probably been in the 12 yard range and I'd be surprised if he has more than 2 or 3 that have gone for more than 9. He's no threat at all to break one.

In his younger days, he could hit a team and get you 20+. Now that seam closes up as he gets there and it goes for 5-6.

But he's always always ALWAYS moving forward and never seems to miss a gap.

He's really valuable in short yardage spots but no, he's not 'back to his old self'.
His vision in a crowd is way better than Pachecos. That's why he's seemingly always moving forward. He can wiggle over to find a seam whereas Pacheco says fuck it end zone datway.

Hunt isn't nearly the athlete Pop is, especially in space.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Anytime we're ahead of the sticks, I'd consider a Hunt carry even after Pacheco returns.

2nd and 5? 3rd and 2?

I'm giving both of those carries to Kareem.

I'm having him in for any play inside the Gold Zone. He's too good in pass pro to take out on passing plays in those tight spaces and too good at short-yardage running to put Pacheco in there instead of him.

You could dial it down to 10-12 touches/gm for him and have all dozen of those touches be REALLY impactful.
I agree with that.

I’m not thinking 5 carries a game for Hunt long term. Just a couple weeks to give him a break. He’s had a huge workload and wasn’t in Reid’s training camp.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:51 PM Today
While Pacheco is faster and more explosive, Hunt seems more powerful and is slippery between the tackles. The way he's able to weave and hop-step through gaps is a thing Pacheco doesn't really do.

What Hunt lacks in burst and speed he's able to make for with power and technique.
[Reply]
farmerchief 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
This guy is due to be back soon, correct?
when is the possibly timely return of Hollywood, has there been a suggestion?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:05 PM Today
It is not gonna be fun to tackle Hunt and Pacheco 30-40 times in the cold. Lol
[Reply]
TEX 02:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
While Pacheco is faster and more explosive, Hunt seems more powerful and is slippery between the tackles. The way he's able to weave and hop-step through gaps is a thing Pacheco doesn't really do.

What Hunt lacks in burst and speed he's able to make for with power and technique.
Hunt has Vision.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:13 PM Today
Bills are 30th in YPC allowed :-).

Angry Reid game coming.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bills are 30th in YPC allowed :-).

Angry Reid game coming.
I’m as sure of it as anything, they’ll be trying to impose their will that day.

It also doubles to help keep Allen on the sideline and maybe cause him to press a little if his possessions are limited.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up