ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Still love Sneed, but he's def NOT playing at the level he did last year. Got beat quite a bit today, while Jaylen Watson has been nails.

I am legit starting to wonder what it is we're doing different here with schemes and coaching because Sneed was a beast last year, but we look to be BETTER this year on defense. Wild.
I mean, a future (2025) third is the best offer we got. Clearly, other GMs weren't enamored with paying him, either.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Still love Sneed, but he's def NOT playing at the level he did last year. Got beat quite a bit today, while Jaylen Watson has been nails.

I am legit starting to wonder what it is we're doing different here with schemes and coaching because Sneed was a beast last year, but we look to be BETTER this year on defense. Wild.
It's hard to play at that same level when your team is going nowhere and you've just been paid a large contract.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Up