ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Milton is a CAT 5 and Coming for Florida
Otter 03:35 AM Today
Didn't see a thread and I'm pretty sure we some fellow members right in it's bullseye. This could be devastating.

Hurricane Milton grows 'explosively' stronger with 180-mph winds: Live updates

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...a/75552024007/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
tooge 06:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by penguinz:
In the past maybe. Today it is the idiots that think anyone not MAGA is out to get them at all costs.

BEP pretty much proved this by saying she thought they were exaggerating the potential danger of this storm.
Lets not make this political. People are in the direct path of one of the worst hurricanes ever recorded. I just hope everyone evacs or is prepared
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Glad you got out of town. Was thinking about you and your wife. Shouldn’t be too bad over here on the Treasure Coast so we are staying put. Glad we have the leadership we do down here with all the prep and transparency. Y’all stay safe!
only the 2nd time in 14 years I’ve bugged out.

Looks like it ticked a little south of us. If it stays there or goes a little more south we won’t get any threating water surge of consequence and avoid the real high winds. We’d get 50-65 mph winds. We sometimes get 30-40 mph gusts in our normal summer afternoon showers.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:37 PM Today
Looks like I've got a projected surge of +9' above ground level. This is fantastic.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up