ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'll bet you'd get a ton of laughs. :-)

Did you forget that Reid came to KC because he was FIRED the year before?

You should just stop while you're behind.
Well you haven't addressed the actual discussion in your last four posts and you still have never addressed the coaching staff as a whole, so I guess you quit a while ago.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Well you haven't addressed the actual discussion in your last four posts and you still have never addressed the coaching staff as a whole, so I guess you quit a while ago.
Tell me that story again about Reid being perceived as top 3-5 all time when he was fired by Philly.

It was so nice of them to let KC have him.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 04:20 PM Today
Tell me that story again about Reid being perceived as top 3-5 all time when he was fired by Philly.

It was so nice of them to let KC have him.
Too 3-5 offensive mind. Knock on him being he couldn't win the big one coming off a horrible season personally and professionally.

Now go ahead and pick out one nit to obsess from any of my other posts without addressing the fact that Spags presence alone on this staff tilts the coaching advantage well into KC's favor.

That's five posts now, BTW.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
It really shouldn't. They have enough talent to make it a game. This isn't Alabama Air Force.

If we don't stop the run it will be a slog.
- two starting offensive tackles, QB hobbled, probably minus their best two defensive players? No KC should win by ten, minimum. But my guess is 3 points.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Too 3-5 offensive mind. Knock on him being he couldn't win the big one coming off a horrible season personally and professionally.

Now go ahead and pick out one nit to obsess from any of my other posts without addressing the fact that Spags presence alone on this staff tilts the coaching advantage well into KC's favor.

That's five posts now, BTW.
I’m pretty sure if they viewed him as a top 3ish all time offensive mind (in a league that heavily favors offense), they’d have been a little more patient. Especially with such a nice guy who treated everybody with respect. Seems like the smarter move would have been to find a different DC or GM.

I’ve been talking about HC only because that seemed to be what Red Dawg was talking about originally.

But as for Spags…I’m not quite as high on him as others. He’s pretty good but I’ve never viewed him as one of the greatest. Too inconsistent, and only one above average defense in KC so far.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:06 PM Today
I’m pretty sure if they viewed him as a top 3ish all time offensive mind (in a league that heavily favors offense), they’d have been a little more patient. Especially with such a nice guy who treated everybody with respect. Seems like the smarter move would have been to find a different DC or GM.
I agree that would have been the smarter move. Reid was also absolutely thought of that highly league-wide. It's why Clark basically kidnapped him and made him sign a contract.

Originally Posted by :
But as for Spags…I’m not quite as high on him as others. He’s pretty good but I’ve never viewed him as one of the greatest. Too inconsistent, and only one above average defense in KC so far.

...Ok
[Reply]
wazu 05:21 PM Today
This thread turned really weird.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up