ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Nzoner's Game Room>**October 9, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 3 GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 11:01 PM 10-08-2024
After over two weeks away, the boys are back in town! And for the first time in nine years, KC is hosting the PLAYOFFS!

Much to the dismay of Bob Costas, the series is tied one game apiece. Probably because you know, we're just lucky... Eat my ass Jizz Jizzum.

It's gonna get loud. It's gonna get wild. And it's gonna be great. Time for KC to shine. Let's keep those Yankee fuckers on the ropes and take game 3 baby!

Lugo on the bump tonight.

Game starts at 6:08pm CDT.

On your mark, get set... BONERTOWN.

Let's go Royals!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If Witt shows up, the Royals can win Game 4. That’s the catalyst they need.

Rodon is such an erratic coke head that I wouldn’t trust him to put this away in Game 5. Expect Judge to REALLY start pressing too.

Take Game 4. That’s all that matters.
Aaron Judge might be the biggest playoff choker I’ve ever seen considering he’s basically a historically good regular season hitter.

Unfortunately this year the Yankees also have Soto to go with Stanton (who elevates in playoff baseball).
[Reply]
srvy 09:00 PM Yesterday
The Yankme's had their pregame dinner at Cascone's in the Northland. I was hoping Jimmy Cascone would serve them some special veal. He is a huge Royals fan and was hoping for some stomach issues.

It's an excellent restaurant I guess he couldn't make a bad dish. Been on N Oak for over 70 years. Jimmy probably took to good of care with them.
[Reply]
srvy 09:04 PM Yesterday
Take them tomorrow and make them cry in the City that never sleeps.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
*2nd Guess Alert!!!!*

I was mildly shocked that Singer didn’t come back out to start the 8th after facing just 1 batter in the 7th. I thought maybe he’d stay in to face Stanton (righty-righty). Not that Bubic’s pitch was bad, but I thought it might be a better matchup.
Lefties have done well against Singer all year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 PM Yesterday

Should've named it Hurricane Judge it wouldn't have hit anything

— Céad Míle Fáilte (@ColeyMick) October 10, 2024

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:29 PM Yesterday
Tough result. I stated out loud that I would have walked Stanton because he looked so locked in. Not a terrible pitch, but that was a bomb.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:45 PM Yesterday
Whoever is calling dodgers Padres game seem even keel. Why can't we have them?
[Reply]
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Up