ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Getting old sucks
penguinz 02:59 PM Yesterday
The older you get the less you can trust a fart to not turn into a shart.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Looking for the glasses that I'm actually wearing is another good one. "Have you seen my [raises hand to face] - uh, never mind."

Admittedly, even in my younger days I was a bit flighty, so I didn't exactly start this downhill slide from a position of strength. :-)
We all have a quirks!
[Reply]
scho63 04:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Change your exercise and movement patterns. I lift heavier than I ever have and I have considerably less back pain than I used to.

Go on multiple 10-20 minute walks per day if you can. Walking heals.
I have piss poor posture from years of being behind a computer. I also have had some crappy shoes with little support.

Self inflicted stupidity.

I started a health regiment 2 weeks ago to get the first 30 pounds off and then things get better quickly. I'm down a lot so far. I want to play golf, go hiking and traveling and other things that have become difficult to impossible.

I feel like I lost 3 years of my life and don't want to continue. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:01 PM Today
I was in a healthcare facility a while back and there was an ancient looking guy in there. He had a t-shirt that said something like, "I think senility is going to be a pretty smooth transition for me." I laughed out loud.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was in a healthcare facility a while back and there was an ancient looking guy in there. He had a t-shirt that said something like, "I think senility is going to be a pretty smooth transition for me." I laughed out loud.
Sure you weren't looking in a mirror? 😋
[Reply]
lewdog 05:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I'm just shy of 50.

Last night I ate a very large serving of chicken alfredo and large bowl of reeses puffs.

Woke up middle of night around 3am. Let dog out and ate a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of whole raw milk.

Got up at 7:30. Took a shit

8:00 Ate breakfast
That's a lot of food.

How enhanced are you?!?!?!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by threebag:
Titty Meat twisting you up like a pretzel while you sleep
The only titty meat I’ve ever been twisted up in is your sister’s…..
[Reply]
Calcountry 07:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My dad turned 70 and was 25 lbs overweight. He did walking and tried eating better but wasn’t getting anywhere. His Dr told him to do strength training 3X a week. He started in April and has made a ton of progress.

He’s lost the 25 lbs and put on about 5 lbs of muscle so far. It’s so important to have muscle as you get older bc you lose that every year you age. His life is so much better now.
I have found the total gym to be good at helping maintain the lean that I have at age 59. You might be able to build with it at a younger age, but that is not my objective. Best thing is, you can jump on anytime you feel it, bang out a couple sets, and go back about your business. No rules, just jump on pump a few sets move on. Better than atrophy. And it helps when the Chiefs do something stupid like that Pic at the endzone. Pump the negative adrenaline out.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That's a lot of food.

How enhanced are you?!?!?!
Slightly above TRT level. Just 300ml T per week. Keeps me around 1500.

I also walk for at least 15 minutes at a moderate pace after every meal (the middle of night snacks are an exception.)

That helps eat more food more often.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:58 PM Today
150 grams of protein a day. Veggies, supplements, good sleep, lift
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up