ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we worried about our offense?
mr. tegu 07:15 PM 09-15-2024
Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:00 PM Today
i like diontae johnson for cheap

he is a huge clown tho lol
[Reply]
BWillie 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by fadeaway:
Some ESPN bozo saying we’re looking to add a reciever before the trade deadline
That would be great if the WR is actually good
[Reply]
TEX 02:17 PM Today
We should be worried about our 31st ranked pass defense. Can not cover TE's
YIKES!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:19 PM Today
They've been worst in the league at it by a large margin.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:28 PM Today
I'd say the term "worried" shouldn't be used until late December anyhow.

Annoyed is far more fitting.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Whatever makes you feel better.

He won't be the first WR that Mahomes and Andy squeeze potential out of, nor the last. He was tearing up training camp and caught a 15-yd pass in his first - and only - live game play so far.

Injury is the only thing preventing his production right now.
No one is worried about how i feel. I'm being more complimentary about Rice and feel that Worthy could/should be #2 once he gets more snaps and they find his niche. Hollywood has always been more glitz and glamour but he doesn't produce good metrics anywhere he's been.

Sure, maybe you get more out of him but i wouldn't put my focus on him because he's unreliable and you have more durable options.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up