ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Kysor: Patrick Mahomes 2023 film review summary:
BigRedChief 09:37 PM 08-31-2024
Looking at each snap to try and separate what the quarterback did from the stat line. I reviewed 18 games in the 2023 season (including every playoff game), and I’ve summarized that data now so we can see if there are any takeaways from last season.

The article is unlocked and free to view.

https://mnchiefsfan.substack.com/p/p...m_medium=email
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:03 PM 08-31-2024
Spoiler: He was still really fucking good. Had a few lapses at times but damn good. Not reading that tripe by the way.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 AM 09-01-2024
I did my own film review. I saw Mahomes totally cool and clutch in 4 post season games leading the team to victory in the 4th quarter and in the SB in OT. Thats my film study. Every QB we have had before Mahomes would never come close to doing that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:22 AM 09-01-2024
Same guy that acted like we had 7 elite wideouts last year. Sling it! 5 wide! Unstoppable! But but but teh camp performance!
[Reply]
BWillie 01:46 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Same guy that acted like we had 7 elite wideouts last year. Sling it! 5 wide! Unstoppable! But but but teh camp performance!
Yeah. Kyser is a nice guy. I like his attitude and how he is always willing to try to break down film but Im sure there are people better at it.
[Reply]
Up