ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Nazeeh Johnson Thread*****
Dante84 04:53 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

Nazeeh Johnson was drafted with pick 259 of round 7 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.09 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 80 out of 868 FS from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/CCvkv5wDRX #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/XV0mCTt2bk

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:24 PM Yesterday
Ass
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:27 PM Yesterday
He's gotten caught peeking into the backfield a couple of times. It's nothing to be super alarmed about, unless it continues.
[Reply]
Bump 08:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
He's gotten caught peeking into the backfield a couple of times. It's nothing to be super alarmed about, unless it continues.
It seems like he's been on the field a lot this season, there's been 3 or 4 plays that he got beat on but it's not like teams are picking on him constantly like he's Orlando Scandrick or something
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
It seems like he's been on the field a lot this season, there's been 3 or 4 plays that he got beat on but it's not like teams are picking on him constantly like he's Orlando Scandrick or something
Yeah. I don't think it's a talent issue, I think it's a discipline issue at times. I've seen those few bad plays, and it looked to me like he was peeking into the backfield.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:46 AM Today
Everytime I see this dude he's giving up catches. Imo Williams needs to replace Watson. Johnson doesn't have enough experience yet. Johnson gave up the Atlanta TD and then the big catch late in the game vs the Niners. Not good.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up