Page 5197 of 5197
« First < 4197469750975147518751935194519551965197
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
Dude ... you smashed two posts together without any indication or delineation of where one stopped and the other started.

Whether you "proved one word" of what I wrote is completely irrelevant.

Period.
You're completely irrelevant here.

Period
[Reply]
brdempsey69 09:46 PM Yesterday
Damn ... you guys are a really dark group

This obsessive Broncos hate, it is strange...
Wrong terminology. The Donks have EARNED the hatred & the reasons are spelled out in this very thread with undoubtable clarity.

Do you have any reading comprehension or do you need to have it put into braille & shoved up your a$$ to comprehend it?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Fixed that for you dipshit. Every argument that you've made has been absolutely full of shit. Don't try to turn around your idiotic statement and make it sound like I didn't understand your dumbass rambling. I got it just fine Damn, you really ARE a moron. Again, NO! The Chiefs did NOT get to where they are now by "drafting well," ... �� You're in the middle of one of the greatest two or three dynasties since the merger because of one guy, and one guy only. Now that is a moronic statement. Maybe you missed the 2018 AFCCG. They lost with Mahomes because he wasn't enough. Veach rebuilt the defense through the draft. Then he built the defensive line through free agency and the draft. Without good drafting, the Dynasty doesn't exist. With or without Mahomes Do you have enough brain cells to put together to understand that you unscrupulous cheating Donks fan???
Dude ... you smashed two posts together without any indication or delineation of where one stopped and the other started.

Period.
Yeah, fuck JJ wtf are you talking about?

Keep quiet donkey bitch. Your mom's finally letting me raw dog her and you are distracting me.
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 09:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Shut up, bitch.
THERE IT IS! I've been wondering when the first three word cursing insult post would pop up!

8:54 Pacific time!
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 10:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) :-) :-)

You come here every 7 years. Once Denver manages to climb above 500. :-)
Been a good spell longer'n seven years, pard'nuh.

And people ... you really believe I came here today ... because we beat the Saints ... eight days ago? Really?

Wow. Believing that says a lot more about you than it does us.

[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:16 PM Yesterday

Period.
I guess that I did. I shouldn't have posted it while watching TV. I sepeeted it out for you. Now your tiny mind should be able to understand.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:49 PM Yesterday
Been a good spell longer'n seven years, pard'nuh.

And people ... you really believe I came here today ... because we beat the Saints ... eight days ago? Really?

Wow. Believing that says a lot more about you than it does us.

Who the fook is this guy?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who the fook is this guy?
I'm guessing that he's knowshit's 6 year old son. Daddy is down in the dumps, so junior is in here trying to help. But he's just making a bigger fool of himself that Knowshit does. Quite the accomplishment.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
What I don’t need to do is pretend that Chiefs wins are not real to feel good about Broncos wins.

The years of losing really fucked you up with an inferiority complex
Lol. I can't remember the last time a Denver fan acknowledged that KC won a game fairly or on their own merit. My favorite was the time fans at the Huddle swore to quit watching football after the '22 Super Bowl. It only took a few short seasons to break your fanbase beyond repair.

You guys are desperate for an advantage, but it isn't there. Of course you can always find a few fans that will give you the response you're looking for, but the bottom line is this: our fanbase is on top of the world, and yours is miserable. With no end in sight for either. You'd kill to be the Alex Smith Chiefs right now. Hell, you'd kill to be the Grbac Chiefs.

One dud season after another, one awful personnel decision after another, one bad QB after another. "Horse Cock Lock" and "Swag" Kelly. Lynch. Keesum. But all of that was just a warm up for the magnum opus...one of the most epically terrible trades in history and the hiring of Nathaniel Hackett. Choruses of boos, fans leaving the stadium while tied in OT, 50 point losses.

And now "more athletic Drew Brees" (aka the most NFL-ready QB in decades) is setting records for futility every week, while you pay your former QB 40 mil to have success for another team in the same conference.

The Broncos are the most consistently hilarious sitcom since the Larry Sanders Show.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
You can pretend all you like but your posts make it quite clear that you need to believe that the times Denver pushed your poop in weren’t real.

I get it. That’s not fun. But once you can admit that the Chieves got their poop pushed in because they deserved it, you will be free to enjoy the Chieves pushing in the poop because you deserve that.

You don’t always have to be beholden to a culture of losing.
Imagine if Denver hadn't done so much "poop" pushing. They might trail by dozens H2H, instead of a measly 16 games.
[Reply]
Page 5197 of 5197
« First < 4197469750975147518751935194519551965197
Up