ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
TLO 06:51 PM Yesterday
Next up - The Buccaneers.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:05 PM Yesterday
Baker is a Hell of a lot better than Gardner Minshew. He has been playing at an elite level this year. Even today without his top two WRs, he threw for 330 yards and 3 TDs.

Unless their D falls apart this is gonna be a tough game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Baker is a Hell of a lot better than Gardner Minshew. He has been playing at an elite level this year. Even today without his top two WRs, he threw for 330 yards and 3 TDs.

Unless their D falls apart this is gonna be a tough game.

Trust me, their D is going to shit all the way down their legs. 2nd quarter for sure. If it's close in the 4th, they'll do an encore to give the game away. They've been truly awful this year except in two games, iirc.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Trust me, their D is going to shit all the way down their legs. 2nd quarter for sure. If it's close in the 4th, they'll do an encore to give the game away. They've been truly awful this year except in two games, iirc.
You may be right, even with Winfield back today they gave up 31 points.

I think we will need about the same to beat them. Lets hope Hopkins can get more involved after another week of practice.

Hows their pass rush? If they dont have that, we should be able to put up 30+
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
You may be right, even with Winfield back today they gave up 31 points.

I think we will need about the same to beat them. Lets hope Hopkins can get more involved after another week of practice.

Hows their pass rush? If they dont have that, we should be able to put up 30+

Very inconsistent. Kancy didn't get on the field until about two games ago, though. Some leg injury in TC kept him out until very recently. You figure he'll be up to speed right about now. But I don’t know if he’ll be good.

Vita isn't really a pass-rush threat, but every once in awhile he'll get pressure, as we know. But he's still a beast vs. the run. You just can't move him.

Yaya is really their only legit pass-rusher, but he's not special. He's maybe on the same level as George? Not the same kind of player, just production.

Bowles has been blitzing his LBs to get pressure, with mixed results. And of course, that leaves big holes in the middle. And like us, they can't cover TEs.

Their secondary has been up and down, but both Winfield and Whitehead were injured earlier, so they're still finding their legs, I guess. McCollum is their best DB, and he's pretty good. Like could be top-10 next season good.
Pat needs to watch out for him. Their other CB(s) have been up and down, mostly down.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:49 PM Yesterday
So many unfortunate things would need to happen in concession for them to win that it’s hard to even think how it could happen.

We’re winning this one by double digits.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
They lost to the cheating Donks. They can't be very good.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM Yesterday
Just a side note, I did some YouTube research for Bucs MNF games, to possibly create another helmet crash intro like I did for New Orleans.

Nada.

Not a single workable intro exists.

MNF hated showing the Bucs prior to Dungy.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:20 PM Yesterday
They're a resilient team, very tough, and they like to run the ball. After what happened in the Super Bowl a few years ago we certainly won't take them lightly. A number of those guys are still on the team.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm liking the Chiefs in this one, IMHO!
ME TOO!!!!
[Reply]
philfree 10:26 PM Yesterday
Another week of the constant Chiefs Revenge Tour. We'll always owe these fuckers a black eye. I'm looking for another 10 point win.
[Reply]
tk13 10:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just a side note, I did some YouTube research for Bucs MNF games, to possibly create another helmet crash intro like I did for New Orleans.

Nada.

Not a single workable intro exists.

MNF hated showing the Bucs prior to Dungy.
They literally had 1 or 2 winning seasons before Dungy so that sounds about right.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:46 PM Yesterday
Just fyi: Baker's scored 23 TDs this season (21 passing/2 rushing). Only had one game where he threw just one TD pass. Over the last five games, Baker has scored at least 3 TDs/game. Over the last four, he's thrown at least 3 TDs/game. Passed for more than 325 yds in each of the last three games.
[Reply]
tk13 10:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Unfortunately for them, stopping the run is our jam this year. I expect a boring type game 23-9 or so.
Baker did throw the ball 50 times today. I could see something similar next week.

I think that'd have to be their plan honestly, their TE Otton is playing really well and all their RBs can catch the ball out of the backfield. See if they can take advantage of our secondary injuries and force our LBs into coverage.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
Baker did throw the ball 50 times today. I could see something similar next week.

I think that'd have to be their plan honestly, their TE Otton is playing really well and all their RBs can catch the ball out of the backfield. See if they can take advantage of our secondary injuries and force our LBs into coverage.
Yeah I agree that their plan will be to try to work our LB’s with Otton and Irving/White. I’m not sure their healthy receivers are good enough to challenge much of anyone so if we can get a two score lead, they may be in trouble. I respect Baker and all but he will throw us a couple. I expect this to be similar to the Saints game. Just not sure if I see Tampa getting more than 17 at most.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up