ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes behind the back pass watch...
Womble 05:00 PM Today
There's a decent chance we see it tomorrow. I think he either does it in this game or at the Donks.
[Reply]
TLO 05:06 PM Today
I don't think we'll see it in an regular season game. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:23 PM Today
Can we at least get a positive TD to INT RATIO first? It's been hard enough to throw the ball this year
[Reply]
Womble 05:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Can we at least get a positive TD to INT RATIO first? It's been hard enough to throw the ball this year
Quit whining little girl.
[Reply]
Bump 05:31 PM Today
I don't think this is something that can be planned just a heat of the moment thing that Mahomes can do if the situation arises.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:54 PM Today
No chance. He’s not playing to his standard and leads the league in picks. This isn’t the time when he’s going in that direction.

They might do some triple reverse trick play to embarrass the Raiders but it’s definitely not going to be this sort of statement.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:55 PM Today
I hope they do the play where Chris Jones rips Gardner Minshew’s head off and shits down his throat!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 06:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No chance. He’s not playing to his standard and leads the league in picks. This isn’t the time when he’s going in that direction.

They might do some triple reverse trick play to embarrass the Raiders but it’s definitely not going to be this sort of statement.
Bad idea to do any trick plays against Vegas after that Christmas game last year
[Reply]
Womble 06:08 PM Today
The Raiders are shit and when we go 2 scores up we should absolutely do everything to shit on their stupid, beady eyed inbred faces. Embarrass the **** out of those idiots.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
The Raiders are shit and when we go 2 scores up we should absolutely do everything to shit on their stupid, beady eyed inbred faces. Embarrass the **** out of those idiots.
Agreed. I want 69-0 on these fucks. They deserve it for their blatant disrespect of the king.
[Reply]
4th and Long 06:53 PM Today
I'm betting Andy told him he could do it conditionally, i.e., under 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter and we've got a 40 point lead.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I hope they do the play where Chris Jones rips Gardner Minshew’s head off and shits down his throat!!!
So do Raiders fans.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:55 PM Today
I’m holding out for a positive TD to INT ratio at this point.
[Reply]
Womble 08:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
I’m holding out for a positive TD to INT ratio at this point.
Imagine signing up to the forum as "PatMahomesIsGod" and posting such a pathetic, incellious message like this. You deserve Matt Cassel as your QB.
[Reply]
Up