ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 126
« First < 2676116122123124125126
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:38 PM Today
If we’re just throwing shit at the wall, I think Arizona is another interesting one to monitor. Zay jones could be an interesting move and a real interesting complement to Hollywood. Checks a lot of boxes…. Arizona isn’t gonna be competitive this year and may want to focus on their young WRs, 1-year deal, played in pedersons offense. He’d be a cheap as hell bandaid that is definitely better than the back of our depth chart
[Reply]
DenverChief 03:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yep. I mean, let's look at the Chiefs' depth chart.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/kc

If JuJu misses time or somehow has a season-ending injury, JWat effectively becomes the WR1, and he's a nice guy that every 4-5 games has a great play, but he's literally only worth about 3-4 targets/gm.

Sky/Mecole is starting in JJSS place, and neither of those two are worth more than 3-4 targets/gm. Skyy's not even worth that.

And then it's Worthy, who's recently bumped up to about 5 targets/gm.

And that's it. Those are our remaining WRs unless we call someone up from the PS. And we already know that the guys we have on the PS aren't ready. We're razor thing at WR right now, and that is unacceptable.

We need a quality WR, not some place-holder or project, but a real live actual high-production veteran WR that can absorb the playbook in the least amount of time possible to effectively replace Rashee's role/production. Not some undersized speedster that's going to get hurt after a few games of going over the middle, but a full-sized, full-route tree, high IQ receiver that opposing DCs have to account for every snap.

All that said, I have my doubts whether we see one of those enter the building.
Thank you. We have to bring some WRs in. The only other option is to elevate Remigio and/or Washington. Skyy is obviously not doing anything and while Hardman could shoulder additional work he has shown that he isn’t capable of being more than a #3.
[Reply]
In58men 03:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Nate Taylor is on 96.5 (610) and it's really evident that he has no ****ing clue what is going on. He says he thinks they've talked about Johnson and Hopkins, but doesn't know for sure. He has no sources at all.
When Chiefs do something’s it’s very secretive or in this case, do nothing at all.

I’ll be surprised if we traded for a WR.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:02 PM Today

Source: The Chiefs called the Raiders about trading for Davante Adams and were told they would not trade him within the division.

— Bob Fescoe (@bobfescoe) October 17, 2024

[Reply]
chiefforlife 04:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Whoa, if thats true? Veach was willing to swing for the fences.

He isnt just going to give up after that. We may have something big happening afterall.

Stay tuned boys...
[Reply]
chiefforlife 04:12 PM Today
In fact, I would argue that puts Tyreek in play!!
[Reply]
xztop123 04:17 PM Today
Is the deal done
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
In fact, I would argue that puts Tyreek in play!!
I'm not sure how MIA can possibly save face by sending him back to us for less than they paid though.

They Paid: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th

We'd Offer: ?
[Reply]
wazu 04:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I'm not sure how MIA can possibly save face by sending him back to us for less than they paid though.

They Paid: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th

We'd Offer: ?
3rd. Tyreek was 27 when we traded him. He's 30 now. It doesn't matter cause there is no way, but if we're gonna have this crazy talk.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 126
« First < 2676116122123124125126
Up