ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Quarterback Tiers 2024 - The Athletic
kcgreene 12:08 PM 08-26-2024
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/571...q&redirected=1

Article (With major editing to make it presentable by text only) in Spoiler below

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:24 PM 08-26-2024
No one is close to Patrick. He kicks dick
[Reply]
Lzen 03:41 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sure, defendable.

I would say Spags would much rather see Allen than Burrow though. Burrow can process what we are doing.

Buffalo's OC was so terrified of Allen making mistakes against Spags they took the ball out of his hands.
While burrow is really good, I think people tend to overrate him. He sure as heck didn't exactly process what Spags threw at him the last time he played the Chiefs.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:43 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
While burrow is really good, I think people tend to overrate him. He sure as heck didn't exactly process what Spags threw at him the last time he played the Chiefs.
He didn't have an online and our DL kicked their ass.

Which does speak to a Burrow weakness relative to Mahomes and Allen. While he some mobility, he needs far better protection for his positives to come out.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:10 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He didn't have an online and our DL kicked their ass.

Which does speak to a Burrow weakness relative to Mahomes and Allen. While he some mobility, he needs far better protection for his positives to come out.
I guess my opinion of Burrow is that his success is very similar to Brady. He needs great defensive play to be successful. He's not able to carry a team like Patrick or even Allen to a much lesser extent.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:30 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I guess my opinion of Burrow is that his success is very similar to Brady. He needs great defensive play to be successful. He's not able to carry a team like Patrick or even Allen to a much lesser extent.

We can hate Brady and acknowledge how fortunate he got but he certainly proved early on to be far more clutch in the playoffs than Burrow has.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:44 PM 08-26-2024
Sando does good work. This is a good well reasoned piece. Mahomes just breaks shit. In interviews Sando openly says it’s Mahomes then the competition begins.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:55 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
I liked this video, much gushing about our Kansas City Chiefs football club.
Nice find. Some good stuff in there. And not totally unlistenable.

2000 snaps for Watson MVS and Skyy. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:57 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nice find. Some good stuff in there. And not totally unlistenable.

2000 snaps for Watson MVS and Skyy. :-)
That will translate into 2,000 snaps this year for Worthy, Hollywood, and Juju. That should terrify the rest of the league.
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 05:03 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
My Tiers:

Tier 1: Patrick Mahomes

Tier 2: Empty

Tier 3: Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow
Lamar isn’t even the best running back on his own team!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:08 PM 08-26-2024
I think mahomes is on a tier of his own but I’m good with this. I’m glad somebody finally isn’t forcing Lamar Jackson into the same league as mahomes.

I mean, it’s easy to rip Allen apart but his biggest obstacle is that he can’t beat mahomes even in games where he got the job done only for his defense and kicker to blow it. Hard to blame him for that. Same with burrow except he’s had some success against mahomes. Lamar’s biggest obstacle has been himself. Huge difference
[Reply]
Brody Wa 11:56 PM 08-27-2024
I have a simpler and superior system of rating QBs. There’s Patrick Mahomes…Then there’s everybody else.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:08 AM 08-28-2024
But but but but Lamar can throw now! Teh MVPs! /Ravens fuck tards
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:07 AM 08-28-2024
Solo tier =Patrick.
[Reply]
irafreak 07:15 AM 08-28-2024
Nobody made it past lamar in this discussion....how is Herbert listed under the description of qb who can carry his team sometimes? When has he ever done this?
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 08:21 AM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Nobody made it past lamar in this discussion....how is Herbert listed under the description of qb who can carry his team sometimes? When has he ever done this?
I also question Purdy in tier 2.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up