ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we worried about our offense?
mr. tegu 07:15 PM 09-15-2024
Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:36 PM Today
Not worried in the least, its going to be awesome but maybe just less awesome... its more about disappointment that we didn't get the chance to see what this offense could've been with Hollywood and Pop integrated into the system on day 1

But you never really know, right?... maybe these setbacks can become golden opportunities
[Reply]
greg63 07:41 PM Today
It's week 3. Not worried just yet. I do have concerns over our right and left tackles though.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by greg63:
It's week 3. Not worried just yet. I do have concerns over our right and left tackles though.
Im just concerned with the LT.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up