Page 5050 of 5050
« First < 4050455049505000504050465047504850495050
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well he’s predicted every losing season you guys have had for the last 7 years.

I’d say his reality is pretty good

Saying 'they suck and will finish 3rd or 4th" the last 7 years isn't really going out on a limb. I mean, you can't take that kind of prediction mastery to the horse races or Vegas and expect success.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
You just said signing Surtain was "terrible."

Don't pretend like you say things that are connected to reality when it comes to Denver.
Having the highest paid CB when your team sucks shit is like having an incredibly nice 500 dollar pair of Oakleys when you are homeless.
[Reply]
TEX 02:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
You just said signing Surtain was "terrible."

Don't pretend like you say things that are connected to reality when it comes to Denver.
Denver is a CHEATING POS franchise that never won ANYTHING without cheating. Nobody should ever say anything other than about them. Who has to pretend otherwise? :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Saying 'they suck and will finish 3rd or 4th" the last 7 years isn't really going out on a limb. I mean, you can't take that kind of prediction mastery to the horse races or Vegas and expect success.
This is true. It's a lot like saying the Chiefs are going to win the Super Bowl, except for the fact that just out of pure spite there will be lots of people who pretend they don't believe it. You can still win money on it though.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The league darlings, getting nearly every call their way ... or non-call their way. It happens.
Any data to back this up?

KC has truly broken you guys. The entire fanbase. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Any data to back this up?

KC has truly broken you guys. The entire fanbase. :-)
I was mainly needling there… throwing back what this board has pushed out there about others in the past. Although last night… they shouldn’t have allowed that TO and there were some glaring procedural and holding calls missed.

No, they don’t miss them all, but there were 2-3 that should have been called that would have impacted a couple of drives.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:33 PM Today
Andy called that timeout...Keep up
[Reply]
BossChief 03:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Sneed was incredible last season. He was targeted 24 times more than McDuffie and only gave up one more catch, 2 fewer TDs and allowed less yards and YAC. He also had twice as many passes defended and 2 more interceptions.
Sneed last year was as good a season as I’ve ever seen a CB have.

It sucks his knee is troublesome because the guy is one hell of a great player that deserves a lot more credit.
[Reply]
Page 5050 of 5050
« First < 4050455049505000504050465047504850495050
Up