ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Pancake Mahomes II
JohnnyHammersticks 04:08 PM Yesterday
I've watched this over and over for over 4 straight hours and my erection hasn't subsided, so yes, I'm going to seek medical advice.

Dude has an off day passing and still makes my favorite play of the year...maybe my top two.

Patrick Mahomes just killed Malik Mustapha! ☠️😵🪦pic.twitter.com/AAFXifBmHE

— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) October 20, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:54 PM Yesterday
Ask Rice's accelerator knee, bitch
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 493rd:
It was a helluva play, especially considering that #6 had been knocking the **** outta guys all game. Love how Mahomes stood over him for a moment afterwards.
He really didn't.

The guy had a hold of his foot, and it took him a second to get loose.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:48 PM Yesterday

THEM: how many times have you watched the video of Mahomes trucking Mustapha at the goal line?

ME: pic.twitter.com/UmidyEEY8I

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) :-)791521095?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 21, 2024

[Reply]
Dartgod 07:28 AM Today
Mahomes was nominated for Angry Runs today, but lost out to Saquon Barkley. Still a pretty fun segment on GMFB if you can catch it.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:09 AM Today
Didn't bobby stroupe basically say a few weeks ago he makes sure that Mahomes has some fat on him for basically this entire reason. not denying that Mustapha looks great, he does but maybe being 12% bodyfat isn't ideal for football
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:29 AM Today
What's hilarious is that it's Mustapha who he trucked.

Mustapha is the most violent safety in the NFL. And it doesn't look like he pulled up against Mahomes. It does seem Mahomes had better leverage, though.

Hell of a play with some King Kong sized cojones.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
What's hilarious is that it's Mustapha who he trucked.

Mustapha is the most violent safety in the NFL. And it doesn't look like he pulled up against Mahomes. It does seem Mahomes had better leverage, though.

Hell of a play with some King Kong sized cojones.
Yeah, having watched plenty of hits like this in hockey, it's usually a matter of who happens to be in a stable position and who isn't rather than sheer force. Still looks impressive, though.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 11:16 AM Today
I don't usually get into Angry Runs, but holy shit, when he put up that side-by-side picture of Mahomes standing over Muphasa and Ali standing over Liston . . . that made me literally laugh out loud.

Sheer poetry.:-)

Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Mahomes was nominated for Angry Runs today, but lost out to Saquon Barkley. Still a pretty fun segment on GMFB if you can catch it.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up