ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>BENCH TRASH JAWAAN TAYLOR
Daru 04:18 PM Yesterday
Such garbage!!
[Reply]
JPH83 11:16 PM Yesterday
Absolutely the worst value player on the roster. Also wildly overrated in pass pro. It's a shame there were so few options when we needed a RT, because he was the right choice but an incredibly overpaid one.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:02 AM Today
Excuse me, but wasn't he going up against one of the best Defensive ends in Khalil Mack?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Excuse me, but wasn't he going up against one of the best Defensive ends in Khalil Mack?
His penalties alone are enough reason to have a real problem with his performance. They are absolutely stifling for an offense that’s not operating with a great margin for error.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:56 AM Today
Veach's fault for not taking the OT position seriously when you have a half billion dollar asset to protect.
[Reply]
TEX 04:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
It was a flag fest; penalties were killing Chief's drives all game. I noticed on some of the more questionable ones, there was no replay or commentary from the two biased announcers, Nance and Romo. I don't recall them actively cheering against other teams like they appear to do when announcing Chiefs games.
I thonk the refs called a fair game. They over officiated things for both sides.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:38 AM Today
Trash tackle.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up